Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Claremont oval demolition starts. 9 years 4 months ago #59285

• Jimmy Boag
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Club is still saying March 2016 is the expected completion date. Let's hope so, looking forward to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Claremont oval demolition starts. 9 years 4 months ago #59391

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
I don't like the way the grassed areas seem to have disappeared from the original design
bad news about beau maister with a golden staph infection in his shoulder, that has the potential to ruin his season possibly career if it's on the serious side of the scale. he's a key player for us this season for us to return to finals action.

Claremont oval demolition starts. 9 years 3 months ago #60126

• Dazz
  • Thank you received: 0

Bazza wrote: Go past there every day been watching the ground slowly dissapear, was thinking what was the hold up with the demo of the stands, the actually oval is still there with goals posts is it still being used?

I was curious about the timing. I understood that Claremont played at the showgrounds this year, using temporary changerooms etc?
But when I parked at Claremont Oval for the Royal Show (after footy season) the only apparent work seemed to be earthworks in the southern corner?

Claremont oval demolition starts. 9 years 3 months ago #60134

• Jimmy Boag
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dazz wrote:

Bazza wrote: Go past there every day been watching the ground slowly dissapear, was thinking what was the hold up with the demo of the stands, the actually oval is still there with goals posts is it still being used?

I was curious about the timing. I understood that Claremont played at the showgrounds this year, using temporary changerooms etc?
But when I parked at Claremont Oval for the Royal Show (after footy season) the only apparent work seemed to be earthworks in the southern corner?

The old members has been completely demolished. Work on the new members stand/shops/restaurant/fitness club/offices starts Feb 2015. They've told members it should be ready for the 2016 season. The oval was being used in the finals for the colts and reserves to train on. Went past this morning, goals at either end, oval looks in good condition, and noticed a slight hill now at the southern end.

Claremont oval demolition starts. 9 years 2 months ago #62228

• fletchtiger
  • Thank you received: 0
It has been a few months since I got to the ground. I catch the train to our games so can you please tell how the oval is going and where if any of the entrance gate places have changed.

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 723 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL