Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New Coach 10 years 5 months ago #31475

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30

Jimmy Boag wrote: Money on Todd Curley....and I hope when they announce the new coach they tell supporters any news on new players

You will lose your money JB.. he wont coach Claremont in 2014..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Coach 10 years 5 months ago #31479

• SFFC4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Michael Broadbridge ...

New Coach 10 years 5 months ago #31481

• Jimmy Boag
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If so, the club ain't saying anything at the moment....

New Coach 10 years 5 months ago #31482

• premiership hangover
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Perth now website is saying Broadbridge
Save a tree and eat a beaver

New Coach 10 years 5 months ago #31484

• Jimmy Boag
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Cheers, just saw the article. Not sure if I'm happy with that choice. Time will tell, got his work cut out in rebuilding. Hopefully the club starts to let us know about recruits player wise.

New Coach 10 years 5 months ago #31490

• SFFC4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Jimmy Boag wrote: Cheers, just saw the article. Not sure if I'm happy with that choice. Time will
tell, got his work cut out in rebuilding. Hopefully the club starts to let us know about recruits player wise.

No worries Jimmy, happy to let u all know... :ohmy: :dry:

New Coach 10 years 5 months ago #31491

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149
Told ya so!

New Coach 10 years 5 months ago #31492

• Clear-View
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11

Beasley Hutton wrote: You Claremont boys should just check the 1st page of this topic on who tipped this happening a couple of weeks ago!! ;) :whistle:

The fiction man strikes again. Lmfao Mark Harvey not even in the frame. Build a bridge BH, a Broadbridge.

New Coach 10 years 5 months ago #31493

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Clear-View wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: You Claremont boys should just check the 1st page of this topic on who tipped this happening a couple of weeks ago!! ;) :whistle:

The fiction man strikes again. Lmfao Mark Harvey not even in the frame. Build a bridge BH, a Broadbridge.

Harvey not in the frame you reckon that would be news to MH then!! ..its only taken you 2 months to show ya face again after WP gave your Eagle Ressies an ass whooping in the GF!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

New Coach 10 years 5 months ago #31501

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mudlark wrote: Had a similar conversation with a Swans recruit from their 2010 premiership side. Told me that he and the other ten non locals pretty much coached themselves in the Dawson era as most of the ground work was done by the recruitment staff from the previous years and a posse of board members who could not keep track of where all the BHP Billiton spondoola was going.

Just for the record, in 2007 Watters coached with 16 Subi locals and 6 recruits and in 2008 13 locals and 9 recruits. In 2008 10 Subi players made the State side. Eight of these were Subi produced with Hildebrandt and Read being the exceptions. Have a look in your own back yard Beasley Hutton before you start throwing mud!

Interestingly I was told from a very close source to the player (i.e. his dad), that the player regarded Dawson as the best coach he has ever had.

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 208 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL