Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Claremont Gains & Losses 2014 10 years 4 months ago #31453

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Corey is a half back flanker mate.....got a bit lost with all EF AFL listed guys last year.....didn't play this year.....good depth player, got talent should be pushing for a top 22 spot, considering since Cl have lost a few through retirement....

....can't blame the guy for moving on, even with all EF AFL boys leaving, I reckon Corey would of been behind the likes of Dodd,Stephen, Cooper Schofield, MacNamara, King, Jupp and Jansen via for a defenders spot in 2014 at EF.

Wish him well in his new digs at Cl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Claremont Gains & Losses 2014 10 years 4 months ago #31474

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I see both tom derickx and weedon are both on the players list already.

Claremont Gains & Losses 2014 10 years 4 months ago #31502

• Jimmy Boag
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Heard the new coach on 6PR last night, going to try and talk both Browne & Richo into playing in 2014.

Claremont Gains & Losses 2014 10 years 4 months ago #31509

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
Browney has earned retirement. Fighting injury after injury would have taken its toll on a lesser player years ago. Hope he does change his mind though. Hope the coach and club are relentless at trying to talk Richo out of having a year off. A 24 year old who gets better every year needs to be playing. His loss would really hurt on top of all the expected retirements.
Great to see Derricks back, him and Seaby give us some serious height in the ruck and forward line. Weedon will have to earn a spot in the league side, he won't have an afl player free ticket into the 22 this time around.

Claremont Gains & Losses 2014 10 years 4 months ago #31521

• hungrytiger
  • Thank you received: 0
daniel kerr? has joined fitness first in innaloo, must live near by. thats claremont zone. id say we would have more cap room than west perth.

Claremont Gains & Losses 2014 10 years 4 months ago #31523

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
and most 24 yr olds if given the chance should be whacking on that backpack and travelling the world tiger of old.......his chance of playing AFL has gone, he has won a flag for CL, played for WA, kicked goals every year, is respected for his ability to play the game within the WAFL......what more is there for the fella to achieve?....let the fella try other things if he wants to, Weedon is back anyway and he has played mor AFL games than what Richo did! ;)

Christ if Cl paid 20k for Seaby, I hope EF ask who ever whats Kerr twice that amount.....Seaby was an AFL average at best.....as for Kerr, well geez where does one start?.....

Claremont Gains & Losses 2014 10 years 4 months ago #31555

• Tiger of old
Freezin, are you suggesting the (possible) return of Weedon covers the loss of Richardson?? Your logic being he has played more afl games? I know you don't get to watch any wafl living in NZ so i will excuse your lack of reality on this one. Let me assure you, being on an afl list does not mean you are a superior footballer to a mere wafl player. To use an east freo example, where is Callum Papertalk nowadays?

Claremont Gains & Losses 2014 10 years 4 months ago #31561

• Ol Boy
  • Thank you received: 0
Heard Richo definitely travelling, and would be happy to see Kerr go to West Perth, we need to be bringing our own through to League ranks, we have already lost 4 - 6 to South that would of slotted in nicely instead of hanging on to the old brigade. Sometimes we have to lose a few to win the main game this years finals performance will attest to that . Would rather our guys learn playing against Kerr than with him we can use the money better in other areas.

Claremont Gains & Losses 2014 10 years 4 months ago #31563

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Tiger of old wrote: Freezin, are you suggesting the (possible) return of Weedon covers the loss of Richardson?? Your logic being he has played more afl games? I know you don't get to watch any wafl living in NZ so i will excuse your lack of reality on this one. Let me assure you, being on an afl list does not mean you are a superior footballer to a mere wafl player. To use an east freo example, where is Callum Papertalk nowadays?

It is called taking the piss Tiger of Old........though I do still think Richo should travel,nothing more to gain staying at Cl or in the WAFL..........won a flag. Played for his state,proven goalscorer.....time for the fella to hit the open road and fill a few pages of his passport with some visa stamps......more to life than the WAFl mate

Claremont Gains & Losses 2014 10 years 4 months ago #31566

• Tiger of old

Freezin wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: Freezin, are you suggesting the (possible) return of Weedon covers the loss of Richardson?? Your logic being he has played more afl games? I know you don't get to watch any wafl living in NZ so i will excuse your lack of reality on this one. Let me assure you, being on an afl list does not mean you are a superior footballer to a mere wafl player. To use an east freo example, where is Callum Papertalk nowadays?

It is called taking the piss Tiger of Old........though I do still think Richo should travel,nothing more to gain staying at Cl or in the WAFL..........won a flag. Played for his state,proven goalscorer.....time for the fella to hit the open road and fill a few pages of his passport with some visa stamps......more to life than the WAFl mate

Oops my mistake... but we all know the reason why us blokes travel, and Richo is an ugly little bastard, he aint gonna kick any european goals

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 371 guests and 5 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty