Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 7 months ago #25898

• Ol Boy
  • Ol Boy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

swan42 wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: Whats your point swan42? That our convincing win yesterday means nothing? I think it may have the many people who have written off our flag chances thinking again. As recently as two weeks ago Peter Spencer and Corban Middlemass said we couldn't win it this year. I still say we are a better side than last year and will take some beating.
Swans didn't like the greasy conditions yesterday and i thought we dispelled the myth that we don't like contested footy.

Tiger of old - my point is pretty simple" it is not the first time that Claremont have beaten us during qualifying games during a season.

For example in 2010:

round 21: Claremont 18.10 (118) Swan Districts (6.9 (45)

2nd Semi: Claremont 17.17 (119) Swan Districts 10.9 (69)

And your point is ???????????????????????????????????????? Still trotting out 2010 eh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ol Boy.

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 7 months ago #25915

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Ol Boy wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: Whats your point swan42? That our convincing win yesterday means nothing? I think it may have the many people who have written off our flag chances thinking again. As recently as two weeks ago Peter Spencer and Corban Middlemass said we couldn't win it this year. I still say we are a better side than last year and will take some beating.
Swans didn't like the greasy conditions yesterday and i thought we dispelled the myth that we don't like contested footy.

Tiger of old - my point is pretty simple" it is not the first time that Claremont have beaten us during qualifying games during a season.

For example in 2010:

And your point is ???????????????????????????????????????? Still trotting out 2010 eh

I may be wrong but I think he was trying to point out Swans 100% record against Claremont in grand finals despite losing heavily to the Tigers in the qualifying rounds of the same season. Interesting point but probably irrelevant this year because Swans are needing to have a massive turn around in form over the next week to even make the finals, never mind the Grand Final.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 7 months ago #25933

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Unfortunately we are playing absolutely nowhere near the level we were back in 2010!

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 7 months ago #26007

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote:

Ol Boy wrote:

swan42 wrote:

For example in 2010:

I may be wrong but I think he was trying to point out Swans 100% record against Claremont in grand finals despite losing heavily to the Tigers in the qualifying rounds of the same season. Interesting point but probably irrelevant this year because Swans are needing to have a massive turn around in form over the next week to even make the finals, never mind the Grand Final.

Correct Mikeh - grand finals are played on the day and any thrashings previously are irrelevant. Ask East Perth about their reversal of form in 1961 2nd semi and grand final matches.

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 332 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes