Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 8 months ago #25492

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Freezin wrote: mmmm considering I am in NZ and didn't get to both games BH.....am I allowed to pass comment mate?.......from the stats site tho, EF lost both games to CL.....yeah BH, kudos to SD for beating Cl this year.....also kudos to the WAFL for gifting SD back to back games v Peel in a tight finals finish.....and more so for SD winning them to against all the odds it seems.....no matter how many players Peel had on the park those games....not all a WAFL conspiracy against the SDFC it seems :lol:

Not our fault the WAFL fixturing is a complete farce freeze ..maybe those teams that played Peel 3 times earlier in the year got a false higher position on the ladder than they really deserved!
Anyways it makes no difference now as we have C, EF & WP to come in the next 3 weeks & I am already on the record as saying we wont make the finals this year unfortunately as we are far too inconsistent from qtr to qtr let alone week to week! :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 8 months ago #25509

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: mmmm considering I am in NZ and didn't get to both games BH.....am I allowed to pass comment mate?.......from the stats site tho, EF lost both games to CL.....yeah BH, kudos to SD for beating Cl this year.....also kudos to the WAFL for gifting SD back to back games v Peel in a tight finals finish.....and more so for SD winning them to against all the odds it seems.....no matter how many players Peel had on the park those games....not all a WAFL conspiracy against the SDFC it seems :lol:

Freezin apart from trying to emulate your nom de plume why are you in NZ?

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 8 months ago #25542

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
I ask myself that same question every day I'm here in NZ 42......just one of lifes journeys I guess, looking to get home in a year or two.....but who knows.....

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 8 months ago #25564

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230

hungrytiger wrote: yea we were missing a few that day. should welcome back handley too in league this week. hope embley is held back but i doubt it he will play sunday. looking fwd to it. no doubt we will get silvagni and mcginnity come finals. east perth are the ones to watch having the likes of selwood, rosa and cripps.

Not concerned about Embley. Probably isn't in Swans top 3 midfielders nowadays. Same with Mcginnity for us, i place him well behind Blackwell, Foster and Murphy and possibly Neates too. Seems a silly thing to say considering he has played, i dunno, 50 afl games and the others have barely a game between them but thats the way i see it. Same with Silvagni. I'd rather him out than any one of Thomson, Crawford or Holt, Handley...
Have a feeling this won't be the last time we play Swans this year. Handley, Holt and Neates in from last time we met to give us a bit more strength in the contest this time around, we got fairly outmuscled last time and will be looking for a much improved effort in that area. Yes, Neates is about as tall as a bar stool but holds his feet very well i've noticed and is quite strong over the ball.
Calling all Swans and Tigers supporters to get along to this remembering that this game, unless Swans finish second, will be the last Tigers Swans game ever infront of the existing clubrooms. I'll be shedding a tear..

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 8 months ago #25572

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
Or unless you lose the 2nd semi and Swans win the first semi.

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 8 months ago #25578

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
Lose the 2nd semi to (likely) west Perth? I don't think so!

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 8 months ago #25590

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

Tiger of old wrote: Lose the 2nd semi to (likely) west Perth? I don't think so!

Hmm... So the 2nd semi final is done and dusted you reckon. I sure hope your players go into the game with the same mindset because if they do they might find that West Perth give them a rude shock. I had a look at them against Perth last week and they were pretty impressive even though they were missing some of their better players. Football has a way of punishing overconfidence (arrogance?) 2010 should have taught Claremont supporters this.

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 8 months ago #25642

• hungrytiger
  • Thank you received: 0
dont think we would lose to west perth either, but never know, good news for 2moro no embley.

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 8 months ago #25702

• Ol Boy
  • Ol Boy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thought it would've been a lot closer, as the 1st qtr score had suggested, but a much more determined Tigers ripped it up em today. You beauty go you Tigers!!!

The Falcons showed their true colours today, couldn't go with the Sharks after 1/2 time, looked as though they just stopped dead and were happy to take a hiding, will be an interesting game against the Black Ducks in a couple of weeks time. This will give an indication as to where they mentally, when the 2nd semi will be the following week.

Tigers V's the Black Ducks 10 years 8 months ago #25704

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

Ol Boy wrote: Thought it would've been a lot closer, as the 1st qtr score had suggested, but a much more determined Tigers ripped it up em today. You beauty go you Tigers!!!

The Falcons showed their true colours today, couldn't go with the Sharks after 1/2 time, looked as though they just stopped dead and were happy to take a hiding, will be an interesting game against the Black Ducks in a couple of weeks time. This will give an indication as to where they mentally, when the 2nd semi will be the following week.

The Sharks may be the dark horse as they have hit top form at the right end of the season

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 190 guests and one member online

• dogman

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL