Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

September. 10 years 9 months ago #21026

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

MarkOlsen wrote: Monaghan the finals mastermind to take the flag Leedy ?

Not at all Mark, we will be a contender make no mistake but I think CL will get rolled this year. The Ferals big men will come in handy come Finals time and Perth,s enthusiasm may take them a bit further than some may think. Unfortunately, Swans with ''Harding the qualifying round mastermind'' may not feature this year, but todays result v Perth will have a say in that, if Swans get up, they will be a handful !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

September. 10 years 9 months ago #21220

• hungrytiger
  • Thank you received: 0
should see foster, blackwell, mcgovern and neates this week. and still got handley who wont be far off. and swift who will play from next foxtel cup game onwards. think people are dreaming about claremont getting rolled.

September. 10 years 9 months ago #21282

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

hungrytiger wrote: should see foster, blackwell, mcgovern and neates this week. and still got handley who wont be far off. and swift who will play from next foxtel cup game onwards. think people are dreaming about claremont getting rolled.

We will see HT, tough ask but not impossible by any stretch. Just look at your past 2 games, 3 point wins, the last game being against the bottom side, am I getting warmer ? We have Salacic, Johnson, Rasmussen, Rodda, Bartholomew and Jones to come back in so very buoyed by our chances.

The great thing about us is the critics don't ever rate us, they spend more time on warning the rest of the comp that Swans and the Ferals are a danger, watch out !!! Swans and EP win a game here or there and receive a lot more kudos than we do in a entire season, can't wait for Finals !

Last edit: by Leedy.

September. 10 years 9 months ago #21285

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
that is probably due to the 6 games you have played against the other sides in the 4 - you are 2 and 4..
you dont play Claremont again so would need comprehensive wins against Swans and East Perth to be clear 2nd favourites going into the finals..

September. 10 years 9 months ago #21320

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

MarkOlsen wrote: that is probably due to the 6 games you have played against the other sides in the 4 - you are 2 and 4..
you dont play Claremont again so would need comprehensive wins against Swans and East Perth to be clear 2nd favourites going into the finals..

SD-1 win and EP-2 wins against the current top 4 doesn't warrant any extra billing as a more fancied threat ! We have played CL, Ferals and Swans twice, plus we have played an extra game. We beat the Ferals by 75 points in round 1.

September. 10 years 9 months ago #21324

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
i'm not the one talking Swans up and Claremont down..
Claremont are miles ahead of us based on what i have seen, we have 2 games against them and one against East Perth and West Perth..as a Swans supporter we would need to win 3 of those 4 to approach the finals with any confidence..
in 2010 we beat Claremont once easily and another game was a draw so the GF wasnt the upset that people thought.

September. 10 years 9 months ago #21335

• Tiger of old
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 230
Certainly wasn't and i had a swans mate who had a hundred on them that day at 3 something i think it was.
And i'm far from suggesting we've got it won, just stirring up some talk. But to say "make no mistake claremont will not win it this year" needs some reasons provided. And if Blackwell can resume his normal form then we're a 3 goal better side. Bloke called Foster to come back in too he goes alright. Throw in Handley, Neates... Mcginnity? Silvagni? We're a much better side than last year i say and make no mistake, we'll take some beating.

September. 10 years 9 months ago #21338

• Tiger of old
  • Topic Author
and Mcgovern won't be playing for the rest of the season which means probably never again. Jeez, just as he was getting any good...

September. 10 years 9 months ago #21345

• hungrytiger
  • Thank you received: 0
what has mcgovern done this time. hes not on the eagles injury list

September. 10 years 9 months ago #21365

• Tiger of old
  • Topic Author
Eagles pulled him out for hip surgery. I hope he takes huge strides forward next year and can become an eagles regular because i don't want to see him kick too many goals for East Perth.
Has Swift changed his plans - thought he wasn't playing this season. He'll struggle to get into the league side.

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 240 guests and one member online

• Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977