Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

September. 10 years 9 months ago #20822

• Tiger of old
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 230
I'm probably getting a little bit mid season cocky here and excited but i'm declaring we've secured a home second semi final which may be the last game at the existing Tigerland before bulldozers move in. Who wants to be the meat for the party? West Perth? Always a nice meal. Royals? Gone off it a bit but willing to give it another go. Swans? Never really been able to cook it properly but would really like to give it another shot. RSVP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

September. 10 years 9 months ago #20825

• SFFC4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Tiger of old wrote: I'm probably getting a little bit mid season cocky here and excited but i'm declaring we've secured a home second semi final which may be the last game at the existing Tigerland before bulldozers move in. Who wants to be the meat for the party? West Perth? Always a nice meal. Royals? Gone off it a bit but willing to give it another go. Swans? Never really been able to cook it properly but would really like to give it another shot. RSVP

No worries old man, hopefully ur team read this, get cocky & start dreaming of finals about 2.05pm on Saturday...

September. 10 years 9 months ago #20828

• Tiger of old
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 230
Freo oval, home away from home..

September. 10 years 9 months ago #20845

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

Tiger of old wrote: I'm probably getting a little bit mid season cocky here and excited but i'm declaring we've secured a home second semi final which may be the last game at the existing Tigerland before bulldozers move in. Who wants to be the meat for the party? West Perth? Always a nice meal. Royals? Gone off it a bit but willing to give it another go. Swans? Never really been able to cook it properly but would really like to give it another shot. RSVP

Will give you the first bit, No one will catch you guys at the top of the ladder so you can lock in the 2nd semi at Claremont. I have a feeling that it might be the Royals that will challenge you on that day. They are not a bad side now that they have gelled a bit after a slow start, a good midfield, some of the best big men in the competition and a never say die mentality. They also have one of the best coaches in the business in Dawson. Any complacency from the Tigers could see the party well and truly crashed!

September. 10 years 9 months ago #20894

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

1982...1983...1990...2010......will Claremont be as cocky in 2013??????

September. 10 years 9 months ago #20905

• SFFC4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote:

1982...1983...1990...2010......will Claremont be as cocky in 2013??????

dont forget 2004...2005

September. 10 years 9 months ago #20976

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Haha, CL will not win the flag this year !!!

September. 10 years 9 months ago #20978

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Monaghan the finals mastermind to take the flag Leedy ?

September. 10 years 9 months ago #20979

• Ol Boy
  • Thank you received: 0

Leedy wrote:

If we win I reckon we will have the right to crow long and hard, but saying it out loud just now could be a little ambitious just my opinion.

September. 10 years 9 months ago #20983

• SFFC4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Ol Boy wrote:

Leedy wrote:

If we win I reckon we will have the right to crow long and hard, but saying it out loud just now could be a little ambitious just my opinion.

sure would be old man... remember '04 & '05???

Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 353 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020