Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello anybody home, Great win today C v's EF!!! 10 years 10 months ago #15403

• Tiger of old
  • Thank you received: 230
Of course we'll get beaten. West Perth had half a chance, Peel had more than half a chance, and Perth missed by a Whisker. We're always vulnerable whilst Blackwell is missing, and that could be another couple of months, and if Andrew Foster was to get injured which is always a danger then our midfield won't look that flash, especially while Mcginnity is displaying his poor skills and i think we're stuck with him for the year. Its ironic that the silky skills of kiefer Yu had to make way for him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello anybody home, Great win today C v's EF!!! 10 years 10 months ago #15411

• Ol Boy
  • Ol Boy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Tiger of old wrote: Of course we'll get beaten. West Perth had half a chance, Peel had more than half a chance, and Perth missed by a Whisker. We're always vulnerable whilst Blackwell is missing, and that could be another couple of months, and if Andrew Foster was to get injured which is always a danger then our midfield won't look that flash, especially while Mcginnity is displaying his poor skills and i think we're stuck with him for the year. Its ironic that the silky skills of kiefer Yu had to make way for him.

Tiger of old, yeh good points but we are only as good as the side we put on the park on the day and we have got some very good lads around the club. I would have preferred to give up our AFL boys this year just to let our younger boys in the ressies come through, they want to play for the tigers, as I reckon that when the McGinnity's & Silvanni's come back in they stuff our game around. Half the time they are only interested in possies for stats, can't blame em for that but doesn't help the team.

Hello anybody home, Great win today C v's EF!!! 10 years 10 months ago #15450

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Demons Forever wrote: BH let's not forget that on any given day it's a 2 horse race.

I remember well two GF's gone begging to the longest priced underdogs in history.

You weren't at Claremont6 oval last round where the DEES hit the front with a minute remaining.

Played the entire second half with a 2 man bench.

Nothing is impossible in this world.

They will get beat at some time, but if they do go undefeated they will deserve it and be only the second side to do it in over 100 years.

Incorrect DF I was at Claremont vs Perth a couple of weeks ago as a neutral & I thought Claremont had the game in control for 99.9% of the time & even when you hit the front in the last qtr Claremont replied immediately after!
Complacency will be the only thing that stops them winning 3 in a row!

Hello anybody home, Great win today C v's EF!!! 10 years 10 months ago #15479

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Sorry disagree with you, particularly about Perth's effort.

There are 3 teams that could possibly beat Claremont before the end of the year.

They may well win the premiership who knows but they will probably get beat at some stage.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Last edit: by Demons Forever.
  • Page:
Moderators: Tiger of old

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 454 guests and one member online

• Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977