Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

No WAFL news in media 4 years 11 months ago #165866

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Leedy wrote:

Cesspit wrote: Yes a good article DD.
What it says to me is the SANFL clubs are not happy with the mid season draft and other things the AFL have brought in. They want any SANFL players drafted mid season to be able to play for their SANFL club if not selected for AFL duty. I can't imagine any of our Club presidents or CEO's suggesting that. They are all yes men to the AFL, too scared to get on the wrong side of Nisbett and Co.

Cesspit,

Spot on mate, our Presidents don't support the current demographic/Members thoughts. I was in a Carlton United Box for the Norths v Dockers game and all the WAFL presidents were there next door, they were getting buttered up by the AFL fuckers to get there votes :(

Good to see you sucking off the AFL tit as well, did you organise some sponsorship for 4 cents in the dollar while you were up there dribbling crap to the AFLers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

No WAFL news in media 4 years 11 months ago #165920

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
For those craving for a WAFL preview, team lists and fixtures all in one spot, the Bouncedown publication can be downloaded from the WAFC website at the link below

www.wafootball.com.au/news/16678/2019-bo...MwJTGJaf6lJloJQwn77U

Credit where it is due it is an excellent publication and I will be printing a copy of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

No WAFL news in media 4 years 11 months ago #166226

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Not sure if I'm a bit slow and have been left behind at the starting line?
Have just seen Sport FM Perth have a fantastic phone application called my Tuner.
Allows people to tune into the radio station via the phone.
Will try it out next Saturday when they cover the West Perth v's Claremont match.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 331 guests and 4 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr