OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 277 guests and one member online

  • Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Bolts
  • trueswan
  • Bigdog97
  • Patattack56
  • Barry11
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF?

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 6 months 1 week ago #162620

  • BC
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5837
  • Thank you received: 922
Yep...I agree 58. I think I tipped them to make the 5 last year as well but you were cruelled by injuries and with Wiley on his last legs as coach didn't help either. I reckon if you can keep the bulk of your A listers on the park you should make the bottom part of the 5 imo….let's hope so anyway for the sake of your supporters..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 6 months 5 days ago #162670

  • SD351
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 53
  • Thank you received: 11
I think EP may surprise a few, they have some good young players 20 to 22 year olds, starved of opportunities due to WC, these all have played in a colts GF 2016 and a Res GF 2018.
Should go alright
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archie Duda Goal Machine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 6 months 5 days ago #162682

  • Time For a Flag
  • Time For a Flag's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Posts: 1406
  • Thank you received: 48
Perth
Subi
Claremont
Swans
South

Peel
WC
EP
EF
WP
I maintain that WC should be playing against the WAFL sides but in a different comp like the BHP cup. Same with Peel.

PS - Perth are on the March
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Time For a Flag.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 6 months 5 days ago #162685

  • 58shark
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3268
  • Thank you received: 326
So has it been decided whether WCE ressies can play finals? FWIW, I don’t think they should be allowed. They may come into the comp and finish low for the first couple of years, but once they get organized, they could become another Subi or Freo. Also, I don’t think peel/Freo should be allowed to play finals either. After all, what’s the difference between them and the Eagles reserves?
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 6 months 5 days ago #162686

  • Time For a Flag
  • Time For a Flag's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Posts: 1406
  • Thank you received: 48

58shark wrote: So has it been decided whether WCE ressies can play finals? FWIW, I don’t think they should be allowed. They may come into the comp and finish low for the first couple of years, but once they get organized, they could become another Subi or Freo. Also, I don’t think peel/Freo should be allowed to play finals either. After all, what’s the difference between them and the Eagles reserves?

58 this is why they should be playing against us but in a different comp. The different comp could also have finals. I am really struggling why people don't understand my position.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 6 months 5 days ago #162688

  • 30plusyeardrought
  • 30plusyeardrought's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1869
  • Thank you received: 69

Time For a Flag wrote: Perth
Subi
Claremont
Swans
South

Peel
WC
EP
EF
WP
I maintain that WC should be playing against the WAFL sides but in a different comp like the BHP cup. Same with Peel.

PS - Perth are on the March


WTF,Perth on the March.
What do you base that on?
Certainly can’t be our recruiting.

At this point if nothing changes re-our playing personnel it will be same old same old,no finals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 6 months 4 days ago #162691

  • ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 685
  • Thank you received: 138

30plusyeardrought wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote: Perth
Subi
Claremont
Swans
South

Peel
WC
EP
EF
WP
I maintain that WC should be playing against the WAFL sides but in a different comp like the BHP cup. Same with Peel.

PS - Perth are on the March


WTF,Perth on the March.
What do you base that on?
Certainly can’t be our recruiting.

At this point if nothing changes re-our playing personnel it will be same old same old,no finals.


Got to say it gave me a bit of a chuckle, Perth did improve last year but still didn't make finals and I struggle to see how that would constitute them being 'on the march'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 6 months 4 days ago #162694

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1826
  • Thank you received: 198

Time For a Flag wrote:

58shark wrote: So has it been decided whether WCE ressies can play finals? FWIW, I don’t think they should be allowed. They may come into the comp and finish low for the first couple of years, but once they get organized, they could become another Subi or Freo. Also, I don’t think peel/Freo should be allowed to play finals either. After all, what’s the difference between them and the Eagles reserves?

58 this is why they should be playing against us but in a different comp. The different comp could also have finals. I am really struggling why people don't understand my position.

TFaF I understand your position completely I just don't agree with it. In my opinion your position would further the devalue the competition by have a side show that has little or no credibility.

just a different opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 6 months 4 days ago #162702

  • Demons Forever
  • Demons Forever's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2949
  • Thank you received: 124

Time For a Flag wrote: Perth
Subi
Claremont
Swans
South

Peel
WC
EP
EF
WP
I maintain that WC should be playing against the WAFL sides but in a different comp like the BHP cup. Same with Peel.

PS - Perth are on the March


WTF are you on?
Can I have some.
Talk about spaced out.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 6 months 4 days ago #162703

  • Freezin
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6379
  • Thank you received: 571
You don't need a prescription for positivity DF....but like negativity it comes Scot free.....good on TFAF for thinking big.....gotta start some where I guess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags