Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 3 months ago #161553

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
I personally, cannot think of a situation where a mother could be criticised for protecting her son.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 3 months ago #161557

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

Custodian wrote:

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

Freezin wrote: SD for me....esp with team orientated recruits in Simpson and Hampson....both class acts on and off the field.....no doubt Hampson's mum will let Pickering know when George can get down to start preseason training....and where George will play.....as for Josh.....looks like SD won't have any compulsory recovery sessions in 2019.......tight season with SD pipping Perth in the GF(record crowd of 100 000) by 1 pt, sadly another Sudafed compromised flag for the boys from Basso....Subi to lose every game in 2019, because all their forwards were played behind the ball and no one was home to kick any goals when Subi had an inside 50.

Lucky for you that you haven't spoken about George's Mum elsewhere on other pages, deleted quick smart. Makes you wonder about free speech or personal interest.

No personal interest just a belief that one should exercise free speech carefully. I did not see the need to refer to George’s mother as it could be construed that it was as an implied criticism for her standing up for her son. Which she has every right to do. If you don’t like my decision to exclude your post then take it up with the administrator. Unlike you I was at the AGM and saw a mother who felt for her son and his situation. Perhaps you could take on the role of moderator so that I could retire gracefully and watch you sensitively moderate poster’s comments.

Poor George, poor George's mother, what a poor situation for poor George. Perhaps if poor George wasn't such the plonker, and perhaps if Wiley and co had a bit more intestinal fortitude it wouldn't have come to this.
This was raised, discussed at an AGM, however awkward for you. Not by me, by others so it is public. Nothing here is nothing which wasn't public at an AGM, whether I was there or not, that's the beauty about an AGM. People get to know whether or not they are able to attend.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 3 months ago #161558

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

58shark wrote: I personally, cannot think of a situation where a mother could be criticised for protecting her son.

Nothing wrong with a mother protecting her young 58...doesn't mean they are right though....Billy been in the job for a month and prepared to make a call like that....speaks volumes I reckon....of course Wiley would be spoken of highly by Mrs H.....blind leading the blind apparently

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 3 months ago #161561

• boothead
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
$ubi, Peel or Claremont.

Subiaco will be as strong as ever and wont have much of a drop no matter the coach.
Peel will be strong with the addition of Jackson Merrett, and if they have the two Williamstown players in their side that Freo picked up they will be big additions.
Claremont to grow even further next year with a few handy pickups.

Raffle off the rest.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 3 months ago #161564

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: Do you mean the guy who coached us to 8th place and 6 wins in his first year in 2013 to GF's in every subsequent year including 3 flags? Is that the cretin you're talking about?

Thats him BC. That was when Randall was applying for the position at the WAFC and he put a stop on recruitment etc so it wouldn't look bad for him if they caught wind of the under table payments. That was when they really upped the anti when he was appointed the following year.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 3 months ago #161565

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Grump wrote: In no particular order

Subiaco, South Fremantle, Claremont, Peelmantle, Swans

East Perth, Perth, East Fremantle, Fledglings, West Perth.

The first 5 are just going to a bit stronger than the rest, EF may push up Swans may fallout. Claremont look like continuing their improvement with the crabs having a predominate dorker line up again, it will be hard for the others to match the 14 on any given day as they seem to play better than we ever got from the WCE.

EP and Perth may do ok, WP I think will suffer a little from the issues off the field more than they did this season.

WP last :P :P :P :P :P

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 3 months ago #161571

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Leedy wrote:

Grump wrote: In no particular order

Subiaco, South Fremantle, Claremont, Peelmantle, Swans

East Perth, Perth, East Fremantle, Fledglings, West Perth.

The first 5 are just going to a bit stronger than the rest, EF may push up Swans may fallout. Claremont look like continuing their improvement with the crabs having a predominate dorker line up again, it will be hard for the others to match the 14 on any given day as they seem to play better than we ever got from the WCE.

EP and Perth may do ok, WP I think will suffer a little from the issues off the field more than they did this season.

WP last :P :P :P :P :P

Not last, read the post it does quite clearly state in no particular order, but if you reckon that is likely then I will go with your better judgement
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 3 months ago #161592

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
With a pre season draft and a mid season draft and any other drafts still to come our fortunes are quite invested in whether Bolton is playing for us or not

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 2 months ago #162498

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I thought I'd bring this back up now that the main draft and supplementary draft are done and dusted...and also because there's some pretty funny posts on this thread with Freezin, Ooollll and DD featuring prominently which I enjoyed rereading. For mine I think it'll look something like -

*Subi - should be thereabouts as it doesn't look like they've lost too many from last year.
*Claremont - a few very good players returning to the club which should help depth and game day performance.
*Peel - Freo's good work at recruiting will only strengthen their reserves team with some big names like Matera, McCarthy, Kersten, Ballantyne playing regular WAFL.
*SF - I think they'll drop off a bit but still should make the 5....keeping Marlion was a big bonus
*EF - a new coach and some good recruits should see the Sharks move into the top 5 if they can keep most of their best 22 on the park.

*WP - You'd expect last years Grand Finalists to be midfield but have lost a few so I'd think will struggle to make the 5.
*EP, SD, P, WCE will fight it out for the spoon.

Last edit: by BC.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 2 months ago #162499

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

BC wrote: I thought I'd bring this back up now that the main draft and supplementary draft are done and dusted...and also because there's some pretty funny posts on this thread with Freezin, Ooollll and DD featuring prominently which I enjoyed rereading. For mine I think it'll look something like -

*Subi - should be thereabouts as it doesn't look like they've lost too many from last year.
*Claremont - a few very good players returning to the club which should help depth and game day performance.
*Peel - Freo's good work at recruiting will only strengthen their reserves team with some big names like Matera, McCarthy, Kersten, Ballantyne playing regular WAFL.
*SF - I think they'll drop off a bit but still should make the 5....keeping Marlion was a big bonus
*EF - a new coach and some good recruits should see the Sharks move into the top 5 if they can keep most of their best 22 on the park.

*WP - You'd expect last years Grand Finalists to be midfield but have lost a few so I'd think will struggle to make the 5.
*EP, SD, P, WCE will fight it out for the spoon.

No argument from me!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 185 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • Bulldog1990

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977