Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 4 weeks ago #165192

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Ark when durtle re-enlivened this thread I saw you had PFC second last, even behind EF and EP. Did you mean this???
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Stand the Test.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 4 weeks ago #165193

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
STT: good question: if the PFC get improvement from the squad they will finish a lot higher. I bassed the predicton on the terrible second half of the season, which followed the loss to EP by less than a goal. It is true, none the less, that at their best they nearly beat Subiaco. It will depend on which version of Perth turns up on the day.

SD should improve with Hampson
EF should improve

this should place them above the Demons -- such was my thinking

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 4 weeks ago #165213

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Don't know how this turned into a ladder prediction but here goes.

Subi
Claremont
EF
Perth (wishful thinking)
SF
WCE (I think will surprise)
Peel (will struggle while Frem have a big injury list)
WP
SD
EP
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Who will win the WAFL 2019 GF? 5 years 4 weeks ago #165215

• Ted Nugent
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 158
Ark, I think SD will struggle with Palmer and Taryce Stewart out. I think their top end talent is good - Gault, Hampson, Riggio, Notte, for example - but it falls away after that.

DD, I agree that both reserves teams will depend heavily on the state of the AFL team. I thought a month or back that PT should go ok. They should, on paper, have a number of experienced AFL guys playing most of the year, like Ballantyne, Matera, McCarthy, Kersten, Colyer, Jones and others. Then they have a core of decent locals: Bell, Howlett, Merritt, Ugle. However, with injuries, suspension and discipline seemingly affecting the Dockers, I am not so sure. By contrast, WC reserves look to have more inexperienced AFL players and fewer capable back up players. How Peel and WC play also depends on whether the league teams are playing interstate or locally. If the former, they may take a couple of emergencies. It is very hard to predict how they will go across the season.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 470 guests and 5 members online

• Whitey
  • Success Hill
  • one time only
  • Omah
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes