Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

NicNat possibly playing at East Perth 10 years 10 months ago #13718

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

swan42 wrote: So should we just abandon the WAFL; perhaps move over to the amateurs or just die?

The comp will continue in some form or another soley as a feeder for the AFL and more and more reliant it's financial support.

most people have abandoned the WAFL, that is why home and away AFL games attract 90,000 and WAFL games 900.

And yep I have been walking down my local Ams club from home this season and quite enjoying a couple of hours down there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bazza.

NicNat possibly playing at East Perth 10 years 10 months ago #13722

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10

swan42 wrote: Cardy I am not sure why you have responded as you have. Eliminating the specifics of this particular case there is very much a principle behind this which is fundamental to the integrity of the WAFL competition. If the Eagles had carried the day then there would be carte blanche to both AFL clubs to do whatever they wanted. For example, if they felt that it would have been detrimental for their players to play in a WAFL fixtures they could have just said well we don't think we will play today. If they wanted to play a player in a league match and their aligned club had a bye the precedent would have been set to insist that that player played in a league match.

Do not underestimate the need for the seven legitimate clubs to show a united front when it comes to the two WA domiciled AFL teams. Rest assured the vast majority of WA's media won't back the WAFL.

Fair call Swan42... Atleast it is getting plenty of hits and keeping the board rolling over and yes I do read most of the posts as interesting but their must be a time where you move on as the point has been made and it all seems hypothetical anyway :whistle:
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

NicNat possibly playing at East Perth 10 years 10 months ago #13792

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

La Hincha wrote:

anchorman wrote:

chaddy22 wrote: the end of the world is coming.oops nic nats going to play for the eagles and not wafl the world is saved.this whole thread is a load of rubbish.if he ever was going to play it would have been for worst perth reserves.do you guys believe everything you hear and read in the press.

I like this response.

Do you?

if claremont go undefeated and win the premiership it is the end of the world.

NicNat possibly playing at East Perth 10 years 10 months ago #14072

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
They won't and they won't respectively.

NicNat possibly playing at East Perth 10 years 10 months ago #14076

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

swan42 wrote: They won't and they won't respectively.

Yeah I reckon South are a shoe in for the flag this year.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 389 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes