Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ladder Predictions 2019 5 years 5 months ago #159752

• boothead
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Still cant say I have much hope for the Sharkies but with Manning and Strnadica who knows.

1) Subi
2) Claremont
3) Peel
4) South Fremantle
5) Perth
6. Swans
7. West Perth
8. East Perth
9. East Fremantle
10. West Coast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by boothead.

Ladder Predictions 2019 5 years 5 months ago #159753

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Like others, it’s too early. Agree that Subi will be up there at the pointy end of the season. I will wait till lists are completed.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Ladder Predictions 2019 5 years 5 months ago #159758

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
I will repeat that it’s too early to comment apart from locking Subi into the top four, let’s all just pray for the sake of the competition that they do have a rare slide for a change and that is possible with a new coach and regulars like Horsley and Kitchin and etc getting just a little bit older. If Subi were to make a grand final again next season it’ll be getting incredibly boring even for diehards like us fellas

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 355 guests and 2 members online

• Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA
  • SteveRep