Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158911

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Hey Sean42...I see the WAFC has advertised for 3 new Commissioners on page 124 of today's Worst. There ya go mate...your big chance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158912

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Hopefully Scandall & Duddington are 2 that are moving on with their biased self club interests!

42 wouldnt meet the prerequisites of a WA Football Commissioner in that being he is not domiciled in the Golden Triangle and his main priority is not to be seen at every Eagles or Dockers game day luncheons at Perth Stadium feasting themselves on real WA football funds that should be better spent on grassroots!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158914

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
I would encourage 42 to apply for one of the vacant positions.
The best way to fix the problems in the Wafc is from within the organisation.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158915

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am touched by the support. However, I would think my chances of getting elected would be the same as Tim Murray winning Wentworth today.

Unfortunately the prerequisite to become a commissioner is to be obsequious, fawning and subservient to the two WA domiciled AFL teams. I singularly fail this selection criterion.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158917

• Custodian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Just do an Urban and make it up!

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158918

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Custodian wrote: Just do an Urban and make it up!

It is not about making things up. I would want to support the WAFL and the WAFL clubs; the antithesis of the current commissioners.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158919

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

It is not about making things up. I would want to support the WAFL and the WAFL clubs; the antithesis of the current commissioners.

There role 42 is to represent all football in Wa not just the AFL clubs.You could change things.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158920

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote:

swan42 wrote:

There role 42 is to represent all football in Wa not just the AFL clubs.You could change things.

Their actions prove otherwise. By the way check out how commissioners are elected.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158921

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

swan42 wrote: I am touched by the support. However, I would think my chances of getting elected would be the same as Tim Murray winning Wentworth today.

Unfortunately the prerequisite to become a commissioner is to be obsequious, fawning and subservient to the two WA domiciled AFL teams. I singularly fail this selection criterion.

Swannie you could bamboozle those muppets with your plethora of complex words. How could they argue with you when they don't even understand you?
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

Three new WAFC Commissioners 5 years 5 months ago #158922

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote:

swan42 wrote: I am touched by the support. However, I would think my chances of getting elected would be the same as Tim Murray winning Wentworth today.

Swannie you could bamboozle those muppets with your plethora of complex words. How could they argue with you when they don't even understand you?

Don't think BC would like Swan42 as a football comissioner. Think Subis books would be audited.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 424 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL