• RickyCary69
  • bailzoop
  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)

TOPIC: Naughty defeats all Clubs

Naughty defeats all Clubs 4 weeks 1 day ago #158747

• DG
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 130

Leedy wrote:

DG wrote: 1995 2nd semi. We lost only 2 games that year in the qualifying rounds, if we didn’t blow the 2nd semi by 1 pt we would’ve won the flag I recon. Farkn joondy got a huge confidence boost from that game

Dags,

I firmly believe the damage was done or the confidence boost in 95 came in the last qualifying game where we were 10 goals down at 3/4 time, we kicked 10 goals to 1 and lost by 3 points. If we had layed down that day in the last 1/4 we would have got dicked in that Final Series.

Very true mate! We blew it big time the end of that year. Btw how old you recon baby doll is now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Naughty defeats all Clubs 4 weeks 19 hours ago #158788

• Leedy
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 117

DG wrote:

Leedy wrote:

DG wrote: 1995 2nd semi. We lost only 2 games that year in the qualifying rounds, if we didn’t blow the 2nd semi by 1 pt we would’ve won the flag I recon. Farkn joondy got a huge confidence boost from that game

Dags,

I firmly believe the damage was done or the confidence boost in 95 came in the last qualifying game where we were 10 goals down at 3/4 time, we kicked 10 goals to 1 and lost by 3 points. If we had layed down that day in the last 1/4 we would have got dicked in that Final Series.

Very true mate! We blew it big time the end of that year. Btw how old you recon baby doll is now?

You have lost me, baby doll y ???

Naughty defeats all Clubs 4 weeks 15 hours ago #158828

• DG
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 130

Leedy wrote:

DG wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Dags,

You have lost me, baby doll y ???

Your avatar is blurry I assumed it was baby doll the famous Perth stripper from the 80's

"I'll be the fkng sheriff"
Last edit: by DG.
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags