Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WAFC survey 5 years 6 months ago #157754

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WAFC survey 5 years 6 months ago #157772

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you grump for providing this link. I will speak to my absence on another topic. I have completed the survey and indicated that I am 100% disgruntled with the WAFC as evidenced from the feedback below:

I have never been more disillusioned with the direction that the WAFL is heading. That direction is towards total extinction.

The WAFC's decisions are destroying a competition with over 130 years of history. WAFC's decisions made to remove the colts' from the WAFL clubs. WAFC's decisions made that will effectively scrap the reserves' competition.

The WAFC unwillingness to understand that the host club alignment and Subiaco's dominance are adversely affecting the support for the WAFL clubs and competition. The WAFC's decisions to kowtow to the two WA domiciled AFL teams to the detriment of the WAFL.

The ineptitude of the WAFC vis a vis what occurred in the last few minutes of the colts' grand final and their response in the aftermath of that grand final.

One could list many, many more examples. Suffice to say that one would be hard pressed to list a single decision that has been positive for the viability of the WAFL clubs and competition.

WAFC survey 5 years 6 months ago #157773

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Sadly 42...the comeback u will get mate is that no aligned team won the flag, the final 5 went down to the wire, Perth improved immensely, the colts GF was a cracker and of a high standard, as was the reserves GF.....and 25K turned up to watch on GF day.....too many positives for them right their...folk see what they want to see....

WAFC survey 5 years 6 months ago #157775

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
And I wonder if all the unhappy responses they receive will even get looked at?

WAFC survey 5 years 6 months ago #157784

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Freezin -- I would add a couple of more positives: the crowds throughout the finals were pretty; as indeed, was the coverage on the television.

WAFC survey 5 years 6 months ago #157798

• swansfan4life
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Just completed the survey. Had my say but I doubt they'll give a shit.

WAFC survey 5 years 6 months ago #157801

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
I was disappointed that the lowest I could score the WAFC was a '1'. They should have given us a negative numeral option for those questions.

WAFC survey 5 years 6 months ago #158104

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
One has to be asking. If the "commission" is listening or doing a good service for the Wafl, why the need for a bloody survey?
Has anyone heard when the results will be known?

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 685 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977