Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156617

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

chaddy22 wrote:

BC wrote: This coming from the biggest prostitutes in the WAFL. You'll bend over and take it for $ both back in the 00's and the last few years.

Ouch the truth is hurting more the your reserves caving in today.

Don’t get too cocky you won the battle but the war is not over yet...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156619

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Freezin wrote: That second semi win by EP was a fantastic performance, but realistically if EP don't go on and win the GF now, in all honesty, it was all for what?.....Subi went thru last year practically unbeatable, yet didn't win the GF, so all those wins whilst great at the time, meant little on GF day....ditto for their league side this year

...as for Subi colts, they may have more 1999 boys playing than the rest, some clubs play best available irrespective of age, whilst some go young and develop.....not sure what all the fuss is about, big difference playing colts at 19 and seniors the next, who is to say any actually will be any good.....time will tell if they replicate their success from over age colts into seniors..........but then it is hard to promote these guys into your reserves or league when they are both sitting top of the table all year....

I agree that the ultimate prize for any club at any level is the premiership but in the case of the boys in our ressies side they have had to play for 2, 3 or 4 years with the knowledge that they had little or no chance of graduating to the league side. Yes players like HIlle, Dobson and Waite along with a few others have made their debuts but were always on the chopping block due to the 'development process' of the VFL club.

I know from talking to them that they were at times following some of their former team mates and walking, a few did and that is their decision.

The boys that have stuck it out will go into the GF in the knowledge that their love the club is an honest and loyal thing, that they have stuck it out and against a lot of emotional odds have the chance for some personal glory but also the glory of being the first Premier ship since 2006 when the colts broke the drought from 1972 or 78 if you want to count that!

I along with lots of other folk begrudge Subi's fortunate position, I begrudge our alignment, I begrudge the bail out of WP where clearly they have disrespected the rest of the WAFL clubs and then cried like spoilt babies, I begrudge the collective attitude of the WAFC towards to WAFL and their bail out of Peel but at the end of l of it all thing I begrudge most is the fall in support of all clubs by the general populace who are continual seeking bigger fixes for their emotional vacuum!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Dazzler, chaddy22, Archie Duda Goal Machine

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156627

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

DG wrote:

chaddy22 wrote:

BC wrote: This coming from the biggest prostitutes in the WAFL. You'll bend over and take it for $ both back in the 00's and the last few years.

DG I am taking each week as it comes.We so far have had two wins where we have had to come from behind and snatch victory at the last minute.Are we the best team in the reserves .I don't see enough to say so.Will we win the grand final.Only if we play wiith the heart and soul of the last two weeks.What I will say is that their are 22 players with great character who are playing for the jumper and with heart and soul.As grump has said most have had to play ressies for a couple of years with no hope of getting a game in the league side because of the alignment.One of the reasons for going on sunday was to see a whole game of ressies and look at some players who I am unfamiliar with.Several will be definite starters hopefully next year but more importantly the great character they have thus so far shown will be needed as I see next year as challenge.

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156629

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Freezin wrote: Spot on Chaddy.....wishing u guys all the best at EP....played in their junior zone during the 70s and 80s....had some true champs come down to training from time to time......tho can u leave the Marsh boys alone tho....LOL

Is it true they are also related to someone at East Perth.Since they did come from our zone.I wouldn't say no if they want to change camps.

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156631

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

chaddy22 wrote:

Freezin wrote: Spot on Chaddy.....wishing u guys all the best at EP....played in their junior zone during the 70s and 80s....had some true champs come down to training from time to time......tho can u leave the Marsh boys alone tho....LOL

Is it true they are also related to someone at East Perth.Since they did come from our zone.I wouldn't say no if they want to change camps.

The Marsh boys are from our SW district but grand dad was Ray Sorrell ( I think) and they wanted to play for EF, EP let them go in the spirit that should be shown in these situations. I was doing development squad medico stuff, both are very nice young blokes and would be great back at EP but they are honorable so Freo will be their choice if in WA
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Last edit: by Grump.

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156634

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DG wrote:

chaddy22 wrote:

Doesn't cocky play for you guys.and looking at him he looks two cocky huge bloke.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 801 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977