Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156198

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Here you go get into EP now so the WP folk can deflect the angst with their cheats!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156200

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
No fun having a crack at you Grump, you have been a voice of reason.

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156204

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
I have made my point of view on this on the other thread but you dont deserve nor need the concessions Grump.
The EP home grown Reserves crew coming along will be a strong League side in the near future but we all know the club dictator down there loves to recruit!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156268

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Grump wrote: Here you go get into EP now so the WP folk can deflect the angst with their cheats!

Grumps you won’t hear much until EP start poaching players, but you guys are in a good spot now with heaps of money , points extra room in the salary cap, you guys are in a position to take on your Neighbers , that is the only reason they are so powerful, unfortunately my mob are the opposite end of fortune.

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156309

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Falcon wrote:

Grump wrote: Here you go get into EP now so the WP folk can deflect the angst with their cheats!

Grumps you won’t hear much until EP start poaching players, but you guys are in a good spot now with heaps of money , points extra room in the salary cap, you guys are in a position to take on your Neighbers , that is the only reason they are so powerful, unfortunately my mob are the opposite end of fortune.

mmm there already some rumblings abt players they might want to go after and a few who have said they would come back, on the first issue please nooo, on the second come back but don't expect to walk into even the ressies.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156314

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I've expressed my opinion on the other thread too but just to contribute to this topic, I think it's ridiculous that EP gets salary and points concessions when the club willingly entered into the alignment knowing full well they'd be weakened by it when the arrangement finished. It should only take a cashed up EP a year or two to get back to being competitive if you're not already with your ressies in the second semi. I feel for clubs like EF, SD and Perth who don't get the same advantages because they stayed true to their values and history, and didn't align themselves to an AFL team. But bouquets to you Grump for being realistic on this issue and publicly against the alignment from the start.

Last edit: by BC.

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156315

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
The whole comp is becoming a joke.

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156316

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Grump wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Keitel Grumps? I am half expecting it

mmm there already some rumblings abt players they might want to go after and a few who have said they would come back, on the first issue please nooo, on the second come back but don't expect to walk into even the ressies.

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156325

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Falcon wrote:

Grump wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Keitel Grumps? I am half expecting it Nah, No NYet - I realise the folks at WP think he is worth it but I will never forget the colts prelim against SF a few years ago

So you can now get into EP again 5 years 7 months ago #156330

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Grump wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Grump wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Keitel Grumps? I am half expecting it Nah, No NYet - I realise the folks at WP think he is worth it but I will never forget the colts prelim against SF a few years ago

Cheers he’s a good kid

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 365 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog