Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Obscene Swans fans only inspire Bolton 5 years 7 months ago #155249

• chaddy22
  • chaddy22's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Surely this couldn't have happened.Has John Townsend a vendetta against the swannies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Obscene Swans fans only inspire Bolton 5 years 7 months ago #155250

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

chaddy22 wrote: Surely this couldn't have happened.Has John Townsend a vendetta against the swannies.

I stood next to that Swans fan when Swans played your Ferals at Leederville.He was standing on a landing next to the cafe on level 1 of the grandstand.In fairness hes a man not playing with the full deck of cards.

Obscene Swans fans only inspire Bolton 5 years 7 months ago #155252

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

gtrxuone wrote:

chaddy22 wrote: Surely this couldn't have happened.Has John Townsend a vendetta against the swannies.

I stood next to that Swans fan when Swans played your Ferals at Leederville.He was standing on a landing next to the cafe on level 1 of the grandstand.In fairness hes a man not playing with the full deck of cards.

We do have some cringeworthy "supporters". Thats why I avoid the Mcdonald stand. Most of the ones that I hear spend their time paying out on the umpires though, but given that we had a very favourable free kick count, maybe the morons decided to pick on the best opposition player instead. Bolton should take it as a compliment. I was enjoying the sunshine out on the scoreboard wing on Saturday, very pleasant place to watch a game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, gtrxuone

Obscene Swans fans only inspire Bolton 5 years 7 months ago #155257

• chaddy22
  • chaddy22's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

mikeh wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

We do have some cringeworthy "supporters". Thats why I avoid the Mcdonald stand. Most of the ones that I hear spend their time paying out on the umpires though, but given that we had a very favourable free kick count, maybe the morons decided to pick on the best opposition player instead. Bolton should take it as a compliment. I was enjoying the sunshine out on the scoreboard wing on Saturday, very pleasant place to watch a game.

I have to agree that every team has a few supporters that make you cringe.As happened on Saturday it can backfire.

Obscene Swans fans only inspire Bolton 5 years 7 months ago #155258

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
If it's the same bloke I posted on a few weeks ago when the bogans played us at Leedy then he needs to be pulled into line by SDFC as he's a disgrace.

Obscene Swans fans only inspire Bolton 5 years 7 months ago #155260

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
I have no idea what this topic is in regards to?
I never heard one word said about Bolton all day in the SD members there was a little banter to Richardson & Mitchell coming from the can bar but no different from the Claremont supporters on Dollars Deck earlier in the year towards SD players and supporters?
But the arm gestures I saw after the siren from Bolton towards some special needs fans sitting in the SD members was obscene and totally uncalled for!
Townsend needs to get off his high horse in regards to only SD supporters as has been mentioned previously EVERY club has their idiotic supporters including his beloved Claremont as I witnessed coming from Dollars Deck earlier in the season....maybe the steam coming from all the GF losses to Swans over the years has clouded his vision to anyone else bar the Black & White fans!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Obscene Swans fans only inspire Bolton 5 years 7 months ago #155264

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Beasley Hutton wrote: I have no idea what this topic is in regards to?
I never heard one word said about Bolton all day in the SD members there was a little banter to Richardson & Mitchell coming from the can bar but no different from the Claremont supporters on Dollars Deck earlier in the year towards SD players and supporters?
But the arm gestures I saw after the siren from Bolton towards some special needs fans sitting in the SD members was obscene and totally uncalled for!
Townsend needs to get off his high horse in regards to only SD supporters as has been mentioned previously EVERY club has their idiotic supporters including his beloved Claremont as I witnessed coming from Dollars Deck earlier in the season....maybe the steam coming from all the GF losses to Swans over the years has clouded his vision to anyone else bar the Black & White fans!

Spot on mate and at least we dont get racial like that Tigers clown who sits yellling nothings allday from the outer and clearly an embarrassment to his young kid
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Last edit: by Swandog.

Obscene Swans fans only inspire Bolton 5 years 7 months ago #155265

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

BC wrote: If it's the same bloke I posted on a few weeks ago when the bogans played us at Leedy then he needs to be pulled into line by SDFC as he's a disgrace.

What happened BC this time?

Obscene Swans fans only inspire Bolton 5 years 7 months ago #155268

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I was sitting in the stand on the Subi social premises side and some pinhead was over on the other EP side when we played Swans. I couldn't see him but I could sure hear him yelling obscenities and profanities at the Subi players and the umpires. It went on all game and after a while, some people sitting in the corporate boxes started having a go at him which only made the clown worse. It's a shame there weren't security officers around as I'm sure he would have been thrown out. I'm also surprised none of the SD officials in attendance didn't have a whisper in his ear as it's not a good look for the club.

Obscene Swans fans only inspire Bolton 5 years 7 months ago #155270

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
yeah I know that , but what about the Bolton incident?

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 327 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes