Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

in two places, but for a reason 5 years 7 months ago #155158

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
This is the text of a thread placed on the Peel thread,a similar worded post from last night has disappeared

Yesterday it was very apparent that without the Dorkers being in the alignment with Peel that they would be in serious trouble.

If in a non alignment era they would have difficulty fielding a reserves team given that the quality of players in the reserves who would have to play League were obviously made up of a cousin or two or just bloke from the local league not required by there team.

It was and is quite sad that the WAFC and the Liberal State government have pumped so much money into the region via Peel that the issue still exists and doesn't seem to be likely to be resolved in the near future.

Yes my club has been in an alignment but it has always been apparent that we could be competitive in the league and reserves leagues even in this time.

It begs the question what would happen if the Freo bail and want their own reserves side in the VFL
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Grump.

in two places, but for a reason 5 years 7 months ago #155167

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grump wrote: This is the text of a thread placed on the Peel thread,a similar worded post from last night has disappeared

Yesterday it was very apparent that without the Dorkers being in the alignment with Peel that they would be in serious trouble.

If in a non alignment era they would have difficulty fielding a reserves team given that the quality of players in the reserves who would have to play League were obviously made up of a cousin or two or just bloke from the local league not required by there team.

It was and is quite sad that the WAFC and the Liberal State government have pumped so much money into the region via Peel that the issue still exists and doesn't seem to be likely to be resolved in the near future.

Yes my club has been in an alignment but it has always been apparent that we could be competitive in the league and reserves leagues even in this time.

It begs the question what would happen if the Freo bail and want their own reserves side in the VFL

RD must have been busy last night.

in two places, but for a reason 5 years 7 months ago #155176

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
In my opinion RD is a DH who posts stuff that is designed to be inflammatory but deletes anything that is remotely negative against the chunder. The sooner this mob disappears the better.

in two places, but for a reason 5 years 7 months ago #155200

• oobisoobi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39
Given the quality of all the players they had eligible to play finals they would of put out a very different and competitive team next week (had they qualified).I actually still considered them Subi.s greatest threat(until yesterday)

in two places, but for a reason 5 years 7 months ago #155203

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
You have no worries oobi, never have and I think you guys always knew that the cup was engraved months ago.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 332 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977