Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

For the Historians 5 years 7 months ago #155390

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
This should be on the AFL board so I’ll keep it brief. Freo don’t need/want B grade midfielders coming to the club. So who are the A graders that are gettable and what do you need to give up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

For the Historians 5 years 7 months ago #155393

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Rookie draft wrote: This should be on the AFL board so I’ll keep it brief. Freo don’t need/want B grade midfielders coming to the club. So who are the A graders that are gettable and what do you need to give up?

The only 3 mentioned so far are Shield Gws.Polac PA a west Aussie.Gaff lol not Freo.

For the Historians 5 years 7 months ago #155394

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Getting back to the topic, my understanding is that if Subiaco win the 2nd semi final and the Grand Final they will become only the 2nd team in WAFL history to be unbeaten in a full season, the other occurrance being East Fremantle in 1946? Is this correct?

For the Historians 5 years 7 months ago #155398

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

mikeh wrote: Getting back to the topic, my understanding is that if Subiaco win the 2nd semi final and the Grand Final they will become only the 2nd team in WAFL history to be unbeaten in a full season, the other occurrance being East Fremantle in 1946? Is this correct?

Pretty sure that's right, East Frenantle's run continued until about halfway into 1947 too.

For the Historians 5 years 7 months ago #155444

• Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 256

mikeh wrote: Getting back to the topic, my understanding is that if Subiaco win the 2nd semi final and the Grand Final they will become only the 2nd team in WAFL history to be unbeaten in a full season, the other occurrance being East Fremantle in 1946? Is this correct?

East Perth were also undefeated in 1944, Mike.
That said, the WAFL was an underage competition between 1942 and 1944 inclusive.

www.wafl.com.au/ladders
www.wafl.com.au/games/1944/all

Last edit: by Archie Duda Goal Machine.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 886 guests and 8 members online

• Whitey
  • Shark Tragic
  • Success Hill
  • Swedgen
  • one time only
  • Country member
  • bolter