Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

ssies GF wont be the league curtain raiser 5 years 7 months ago #155041

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: Subi footy club didn't pull any punches about the change to the ressies GF...from the club website.

www.subiacofc.com.au/news/15592/subiaco-...grand-final-decision

I am by no means a fan of BC or Subiaco. How incompetent is Gavin Taylor? Did someone change the calendar?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ssies GF wont be the league curtain raiser 5 years 7 months ago #155045

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote:

gtrxuone wrote:

Bazza wrote: How stupid is it of the WAFL to play the GF there, ffs, how dumb are these idiots,

Play it at Leederville or Freo until the WACA is ready.

Both will easily hold a sub 20,000 crowd and the atmosphere would be vastly better.

The Waca when ready is ideal for the Wafl Bazza.The Wafc has already penciled in the demise of the ressies.Wafl clubs will be forming Woman's teams next year according to K Langdon+P Hazelby..

100% mate, a re shaped WACA , with 20,000 capacity as boutique ground with good facilities - would be ideal mate...great lights there as well. potential for a night GF.

Sadly the reserves are cooked long term as you say, I guess this is just preparing the way for change.

Bazza as I have said for quite some time now the ressies will play at 9 am next year and will be scrapped for 2020.

Also, I see that only Swans versus Claremont colt's game will be played as per usual and the other three games will be played at the one ground tomorrow. Next season all four games will be played all at the one ground.

ssies GF wont be the league curtain raiser 5 years 7 months ago #155046

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194

Swandog wrote: Not sure if this has been posted prior but just read online that the Ressies will not be the curtain raiser to the league GF at Optus as its too expensive? I wonder where will they play it and when?

I think it's a fricken joke mate - splitting it over two days is hardly saving money and manpower & destroys the tradition of the day , all the things Taylor blurts about promoting
The WAFC are just a pack of PissAnts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

ssies GF wont be the league curtain raiser 5 years 7 months ago #155048

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Southerner wrote:

Swandog wrote: Not sure if this has been posted prior but just read online that the Ressies will not be the curtain raiser to the league GF at Optus as its too expensive? I wonder where will they play it and when?

I think it's a fricken joke mate - splitting it over two days is hardly saving money and manpower & destroys the tradition of the day , all the things Taylor blurts about promoting
The WAFC are just a pack of PissAnts

Gavin Taylor has proved YET AGAIN that he is COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT. He should be SACKED.

ssies GF wont be the league curtain raiser 5 years 7 months ago #155096

• swansfan4life
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Why play the Grand Final at Optus at all if its going to be so expensive to be held there? I know I wont be going. I'll be taking my son to the Royal Show instead. The league Grand Final will be a one sided farce anyway. Even is Swan colts get in I'll still be staying away.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Last edit: by swansfan4life.

ssies GF wont be the league curtain raiser 5 years 7 months ago #155100

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

swansfan4life wrote: Why play the Grand Final at Optus at all if its going to be so expensive to be held there? I know I wont be going. I'll be taking my son to the Royal Show instead. The league Grand Final will be a one sided farce anyway. Even is Swan colts get in I'll still be staying away.

If you read the Media Statement in the link below there are are only two possible conclusions and they are not mutually exclusive. Gavin Taylor is completely incompetent and/or a liar. Either conclusion should lead to his immediate sacking.

What commercial broadcasting obligations are there? Wouldn't the Reserves GF be played before the league match and have no impact on the start time of the league game? As for the the cost of playing all three games is nonsensical compared to playing two matches there.

Gavin Taylor is a LIAR and COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT. What he is doing is DELIBERATELY DESTROYING THE WAFL. Whichever club hosts the reserves finals should BAN GAVIN TAYLOR and the WAFC from the ground. Treat them with the contempt they are showing the WAFL.

www.wafootball.com.au/news/15616/media-s...reserves-grand-final

Last edit: by swan42.

ssies GF wont be the league curtain raiser 5 years 7 months ago #155119

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Gosh all the anti Hagdorn conspiracy anti wafc conspiracy theorists that inhabit this site would of been turned upside down and inside out when they heard Hagdorn go code red on this decision live on radio today.

ssies GF wont be the league curtain raiser 5 years 7 months ago #155128

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: Gosh all the anti Hagdorn conspiracy anti wafc conspiracy theorists that inhabit this site would of been turned upside down and inside out when they heard Hagdorn go code red on this decision live on radio today.

\\

So exactly what did he say?

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 569 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog