Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wafl attendances to date. 5 years 7 months ago #153038

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

westaussieguy wrote: Wondering at what point or time in the day, the attendance is taken?

Traditionally they stopped counting at the start of half time....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wafl attendances to date. 5 years 7 months ago #153583

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Noticed the total attendance for the last set of fixtures just 4088!
That is the lowest crowd figure for a weekend of Wafl matches since the week 17 fixtures of 2016.
All disappointing stuff really.

Wafl attendances to date. 5 years 7 months ago #153585

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I think the weather played a reasonable part in those numbers wag. This weekend is looking much better and should give an indication of where things are at. Hopefully there'll be a bumper crowd at Lathlain for obvious reasons, the bogan faithful will descend on bogandean as it's curtains if they lose, the jerker army gets up and about at Arena Jerkalup to support their club in its hour of need and EP v EF....who really cares?.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Wafl attendances to date. 5 years 7 months ago #153593

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Don't forget there were only 3 games.

Only 1000 at Fremantle Oval v WP, didn't surprise me at all, WP have turned out badly at SF games for years now, I reckon I counted 6 WP people there , and that included Raponi, all of whom sat the members stand.
Bleak day as well plus on TV.
1680 was a good result for Subi v SD.

Last edit: by Bazza.

Wafl attendances to date. 5 years 7 months ago #153621

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Beasley Hutton wrote: I know every dollar counts for WP but at most grounds it is free admittance before the 2nd half of the Colts game bar Joondalup it would seem but knowing they need the money I happily handed over my $15 and took my Budget only to be told that would be an extra $3....I had to point out to the lass the sign staring right in front of her that the Budget is included in the $15 entry fee.....I wonder if any casual WAFL fans might just have walked away at that instance I know the lady in front of me (a Colts players Mother) was not impressed!

Thats why we are broke, you haven't been paying for your Budget Beas :)

Wafl attendances to date. 5 years 7 months ago #153637

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Leedy wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: I know every dollar counts for WP but at most grounds it is free admittance before the 2nd half of the Colts game bar Joondalup it would seem but knowing they need the money I happily handed over my $15 and took my Budget only to be told that would be an extra $3....I had to point out to the lass the sign staring right in front of her that the Budget is included in the $15 entry fee.....I wonder if any casual WAFL fans might just have walked away at that instance I know the lady in front of me (a Colts players Mother) was not impressed!

Thats why we are broke, you haven't been paying for your Budget Beas :)

Consider it my donation to the Save WP Fund Leedy!

Wafl attendances to date. 5 years 7 months ago #153665

• Bullwinkle
  • Thank you received: 5
Until the kids get excited about WAFL footy again the trend will continue to fall. I can only use my own experience when i was a young fella as a guide, if i didn't harass my Dad to take me to the footy he/we wouldn't go. He lost complete interest in the WAFL when the Eagles started.

I went to watch my son play amateurs last weekend and even though it was pissing down with rain and cold i was suprised at how many people were there.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 278 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes