Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Top 5 wide open 5 years 9 months ago #150873

• Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
Then next week it sees Claremont have East Perth , Swans get West Perth , Perth have EF & South v Mandurah so the next 2 rounds look interesting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 9 months ago #150877

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: From what I saw yesterday Perth have Peel covered I reckon. Swans chances will depend on them getting a few key players back and also how EP respond to the recent alignment announcement.

mikeh as always it will depend on how many AFL aligned players are available to play for Peel in the coming weeks.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 9 months ago #150880

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

swan42 wrote:

mikeh wrote: From what I saw yesterday Perth have Peel covered I reckon. Swans chances will depend on them getting a few key players back and also how EP respond to the recent alignment announcement.

mikeh as always it will depend on how many AFL aligned players are available to play for Peel in the coming weeks.

You have nailed this perfectly 42.Its who plays Subi and the size of that defeat. % being a huge factor with the wins+ losses so close.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Top 5 wide open 5 years 9 months ago #150882

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

gtrxuone wrote:

swan42 wrote:

You have nailed this perfectly 42.Its who plays Subi and the size of that defeat. % being a huge factor with the wins+ losses so close.

East Perth Have no byes coming up and don't have to play subi or the bulldogs.Their form is ordinary and the alignment talk could work against them but I wouldn't discount them making the five.As everyone says it is for subi to lose the premiership.Looking at the fixtures for the next seven weeks their are very few games that are gimmes and the teams that have subi,bulldogs and the falcons may have to snag one to make the five.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 9 months ago #150932

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
There is bugger all interest in the comp tbh, Subi have it stitched up, its just a matter of who they play GF day and what the margin will be.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 9 months ago #150934

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Only have 3 fixtures this week and the Home teams should be winning. Swab Districts can arrest their 4 game losing streak and win by 2 or 3 goals. Similarly Perth should be 20 point winners. Hopefully Perth can win by a bigger margin to boost the percentage. That will propel Swans and Perth to one game clear of Claremont as the Tigers have the Bye.
In week 18 Subiaco tackle Swan Districts, whilst both Claremont and Perth have Byes. No premiership points for the Tigers or Demons that week. And probably not for Swans either. Perth has winnable matches in the remaining fixtures, as do Claremont. And Swans shouldn’t be written off yet. They can win this week and should win at least 2 remaining fixtures. Claremont rest up with the Bye this week, play 2 fixtures and then another Bye.
Having 2 Byes close together may work against them? Perhaps the decider comes down to the final qualifying fixtures where Swans (at Home) host Claremont?.
The final 7 weeks of fixtures going to be interesting stuff.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 9 months ago #150935

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

Bazza wrote: There is bugger all interest in the comp tbh, Subi have it stitched up, its just a matter of who they play GF day and what the margin will be.

I need to agree. Have been taking particular attention to wherever I go and talking with. Everyone is familiar with the Basketball, Cricket, Soccer etcetera. When mentioning the Wafl, too many people remark - "Do you still follow that" or "Is that still going". Is hard to believe others respond like that on a frequent basis.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 9 months ago #150939

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Bazza wrote: There is bugger all interest in the comp tbh, Subi have it stitched up, its just a matter of who they play GF day and what the margin will be.

The Afl is the same Baz.Can't see a side getting within 5 goals of Richmond on the MCG.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Top 5 wide open 5 years 9 months ago #151013

• Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
As the fixtures & ladder currently sit: - East Perth have 7 games to remaining in 2018 & their only match up against any of the top 3 is West Perth in R20
Whoever finishes 4th or 5th will be playing East Perth over the coming few weeks

Last edit: by Southerner.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 379 guests and 2 members online

• swansfan4life
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL