Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Top 5 wide open 5 years 8 months ago #150801

• Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
7 rounds remain - and 4th Swan Districts are separated by percentage only from 7th Mandurah
Few 8 point games coming up in the next couple of rounds for all sides
Top three skipped 12 points clear
Swans , Dees or can Claremont manage to slip in ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 8 months ago #150804

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
More to the point, 2nd to 5th up for grabs.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Top 5 wide open 5 years 8 months ago #150807

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Southerner wrote: 7 rounds remain - and 4th Swan Districts are separated by percentage only from 7th Mandurah

Swans look cooked at the moment Southerner. I would put my money on Perth to finish 4th the way they looked today

Top 5 wide open 5 years 8 months ago #150810

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

mikeh wrote:

Southerner wrote: 7 rounds remain - and 4th Swan Districts are separated by percentage only from 7th Mandurah

Swans look cooked at the moment Southerner. I would put my money on Perth to finish 4th the way they looked today

Peel have to play east perth twice in four rounds at Rushton park.Do not discount Peel.Apart from the sharks any team could end up fourth or fifth.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 8 months ago #150812

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

58shark wrote: More to the point, 2nd to 5th up for grabs.

You gotta be joking!
2nd & 3rd spots are locks.
4th to 8th are up for grabs.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 8 months ago #150813

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

mikeh wrote:

We are imposters atm, then again so is everyone else as no one will knock $ubi over this time thats for sure
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Last edit: by Swandog.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 8 months ago #150814

• westaussieguy
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Going to be interesting with Claremont. They effectively have 5 matches and 2 Byes remaining.
Perth have 6 fixtures and 1 Bye remaining. One would assume they will be winning 3 of those matches.
And where to for Swans? They have 6 matches and a Bye remaining. Should be able to win at least 3 of the remaining fixtures. With Swan Districts, Perth and Claremont having only 3.6% difference between them. It may be decided on the percentage who gets in?

Top 5 wide open 5 years 8 months ago #150816

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Whilst interest remains in the final five.....who out of of the comp are capable of beating Subi?....besides the top side Subi themselves......SF on their day forward wise seem the best bet...though against better defenders Shaw, D'Olio et al seem to be less potent, WP have some forward options too.....SD need Blakely back....frees up Gault to play forward....Perth commitment and endeavour wise will provide Subi with a fight...but depth will hinder them......Cl will miss Maister to help Lee....Peel will need a few to drop back from the AFL....whilst EP are gone like EF....

Last edit: by Freezin.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 8 months ago #150820

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
The engraver has already etched Subiaco on the 2018 Premiership Cup.

Only interest in the comp is can Perth make the finals. I hope they do. They’ve got Subi & South in the last 2 rounds so v Peel this week and v Cl in R19 are key games. Win those 2 given they should beat EP & EF and they’re in. SD v Cl in the last round might decide the last spot. We seem to have lost the hunger after raising the cup the last 2 seasons. Shep needs to weave his magic to get the boys back on track.

Top 5 wide open 5 years 8 months ago #150826

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Rookie draft wrote: The engraver has already etched Subiaco on the 2018 Premiership Cup.

Only interest in the comp is can Perth make the finals. I hope they do. They’ve got Subi & South in the last 2 rounds so v Peel this week and v Cl in R19 are key games. Win those 2 given they should beat EP & EF and they’re in. SD v Cl in the last round might decide the last spot. We seem to have lost the hunger after raising the cup the last 2 seasons. Shep needs to weave his magic to get the boys back on track.

With EF gone for the year, I’d like to see Perth make the finals and give them a good shake. I agree with the cup, I think it has been engraved for a few weeks now.
And I’ll take your bait. Unfortunately “Supercoach Shep” has never had any magic. All he has ever had was Fremantle Football Club!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 508 guests and 4 members online

• westaussieguy
  • TheRock
  • Demons Forever
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes