Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Percy Johnson Gold 5 years 8 months ago #150216

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

swan42 wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: Not much substance in your answer 42. Perhaps your emotions got the better of you. No doubt he has helped a lot of players at Swans which is great. BH I know he has helped out at Aquinas with football a number of years ago like a lot of others. Peter Van Heldon ex East Freo is still there I believe. The big Q is at the helm atm from all reports.

RD go back to de la Salle College in the late 60s/early 70s. BH would that include Fyfe as well?

Yes that would be the fella 42!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 296 guests and 2 members online

• BC
  • mikeh

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977