Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

No WAFL league matches next Saturday apparently 5 years 11 months ago #146451

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: Your heading
But hey I am only taking the piss.

The KEY WORD in the topic heading was apparently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

No WAFL league matches next Saturday apparently 5 years 11 months ago #146453

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round.......

Everyone who has read your posts relating to the WAFL know that you care as much about the WAFL as the WAFC.

No WAFL league matches next Saturday apparently 5 years 11 months ago #146465

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Tough call for you this weekend 42....does one watch the colts or the league?.... apparently both won't be around soon.....plus SD should secure 4 points in both.....toss of the coin perhaps.....

No WAFL league matches next Saturday apparently 5 years 11 months ago #146466

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: Tough call for you this weekend 42....does one watch the colts or the league?.... apparently both won't be around soon.....plus SD should secure 4 points in both.....toss of the coin perhaps.....

Thanks for that contribution; without it life would have no meaning for anyone.

No WAFL league matches next Saturday apparently 5 years 11 months ago #146467

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Sheesh 42 just thought I would give you a bit of genteel distraction from this doom and gloom WAFL prophecy of yours..u sound like one of those "the end is nigh" cardboard wearing naysayers.. ..or even worse good ole Victor Meldew.

Last edit: by Freezin.

No WAFL league matches next Saturday apparently 5 years 11 months ago #146469

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
I am with you Westaussieguy. Its time that some one stood up for the comp, we need to let the WAFC and the Clubs know we care. What is Raitt and other silent presidents of the of the G7 actually doing to save and enhance the WAFL

No WAFL league matches next Saturday apparently 5 years 11 months ago #146473

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
I won't say with any certainty, it appears the 7 Wafl club prez's are not doing enough. And have simply just accepted the current shitty alignment setup? Not unless they have been making noise and I've suddenly gone deaf and not heard it?
I think inevitably the members / fans and supporters are going to need to form some kind of organised opposition and get the ball rolling. That's the only way I can see of going forward in a positive fashion. What have we endured currently? 5 years of this bloody crap? And god knows how much longer of the competition remaining a nonsensical farce!

No WAFL league matches next Saturday apparently 5 years 11 months ago #146518

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

astro wrote: I am with you Westaussieguy. Its time that some one stood up for the comp, we need to let the WAFC and the Clubs know we care. What is Raitt and other silent presidents of the of the G7 actually doing to save and enhance the WAFL

That Rait is a waste of oxygen and is in the pocket of the Dockers. Peter Hodyl is the ONLY president I have heard speak about any of this recently. Before that he and Brett Raponi were lone voices
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 312 guests and 6 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • Southerner
  • Danger
  • SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits