Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Footy Tipping 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144796

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Peel
Subiaco
West Perth
Swan Districts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Footy Tips 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144797

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144

Time For a Flag wrote: Peel,
SD
Subi
Perth

Do you mean West Perth TFAF haha

Footy Tipping 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144798

• Blackduck
  • Thank you received: 2
Subi
Sharks
Tigers
Swans

Footy Tipping 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144802

• Frank FM
  • Thank you received: 1
Peel Thunder
Subiaco
West Perth
Swan Districts

Footy Tipping 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144804

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
freo
Subi
cl
swans
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Footy Tips 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144833

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

OzFooty Admin wrote: Hi Ozfooty members, I have attempted to create a proper tipping competition for the WAFL on ESPN footy tipping site. You have probably noticed a link on this site just under the main heading for Tipping Comp. This was created by the previous site owner but I don't think was ever put to use. If you click on that you will see a link that will take you the new tipping comp I have created.

I have chosen to make a small entry fee of $10 to add some interest. How does everyone feel about that? Let me know and if all or most in favour I will add bank account details. When you click on the link you will see the competition rules regarding prize money and tipping rules.
If we get 50 participants I will pay $250 to the winner, 30% to the runner up and 20% to 3rd place (all divided if there are joint winners).

I would encourage everyone to use their Ozfooty username so we all know who is who. Thoughts?

P. S. I'm not sure if the comp allows aliases but just don't use your real name. I will await your responses.

There already os an Ozfooty comp that I won last year and put tips in this year? Also Can I submit SD and WP for tomorrow. Unfortunately I couldnt tip last nite as I had to euthanase my 13 yr old Golden retriever :( but would have tipped Peel and Subi as I did on footytips but understand if this doesnt count
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Footy Tips 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144855

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146

Swandog wrote:

OzFooty Admin wrote: Hi Ozfooty members, I have attempted to create a proper tipping competition for the WAFL on ESPN footy tipping site. You have probably noticed a link on this site just under the main heading for Tipping Comp. This was created by the previous site owner but I don't think was ever put to use. If you click on that you will see a link that will take you the new tipping comp I have created.

I have chosen to make a small entry fee of $10 to add some interest. How does everyone feel about that? Let me know and if all or most in favour I will add bank account details. When you click on the link you will see the competition rules regarding prize money and tipping rules.
If we get 50 participants I will pay $250 to the winner, 30% to the runner up and 20% to 3rd place (all divided if there are joint winners).

I would encourage everyone to use their Ozfooty username so we all know who is who. Thoughts?

P. S. I'm not sure if the comp allows aliases but just don't use your real name. I will await your responses.

There already os an Ozfooty comp that I won last year and put tips in this year? Also Can I submit SD and WP for tomorrow. Unfortunately I couldnt tip last nite as I had to euthanase my 13 yr old Golden retriever :( but would have tipped Peel and Subi as I did on footytips but understand if this doesnt count

I don't have you listed in the newly created one Swandog. Read instructions I have given in the other topic in the Suggestions area and send me your email address and I will send you an invitation. Unfortunately I had to make it a private by invitation only comp due to the serial pest well known on here trolling the tipping competition.

Footy Tipping 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144890

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I'll wait until next season no point now being a round behind. There is actually another comp on Footytips under the Ozfooty banner, I will just do that one for 2018
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Footy Tipping 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144913

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146

Swandog wrote: I'll wait until next season no point now being a round behind. There is actually another comp on Footytips under the Ozfooty banner, I will just do that one for 2018

SD the rules are you get the equivalent of the lowest score if you don't put your tips in. That score is 2 after the first round. Jump on board.

Footy Tips 2018 5 years 11 months ago #144932

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Mighty Bulldogs wrote: Sorry to hear about your Golden Retriever, SwanDog. It's bloody hard and I wish you all the best during this tough time. Do you have another dog or are you thinking about getting another? Perhaps saving one from death row?

Maybe one day but atm way too early for me to think about it

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 371 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL