Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143762

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Freezin wrote: Perhaps if the likes of Saunders, Shaw, Johnson and D'Olio get a long term injury..... otherwise SF will be pretty hard to beat most weekends.....wonder how motivated Schloithe will be now his AFL aspirations are well n truly gone...

I get all that but I'm not sure how driven they are mate...I get a feeling some mental fatigue might set in with the current set up. ( this goes for a few sides tbh)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143764

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

Freezin wrote: Perhaps if the likes of Saunders, Shaw, Johnson and D'Olio get a long term injury..... otherwise SF will be pretty hard to beat most weekends.....wonder how motivated Schloithe will be now his AFL aspirations are well n truly gone...

Perhaps that's why EF got so many injuries last season because people like you wish it upon other sides.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143765

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Dirty Weekender wrote:

one time only wrote: It was, but my point was that no-one has commented about Payne moving to Bassendean, not even the club.

Even if it took hijacking another thread to do it.

Has been mentioned by a few on here and by the club somewhere along the way. I think a FB post from memory. Regardless SD folk are well aware he is not the messiah as you may have indicated referring to him as God.

To the ladder. Subi folk fear nothing except running at a financial loss in 2018. People who know have indicated to me the numbers don’t add up and you are up for about a 1/4million dollar loss this year. Ouch! However some shrewd investing should hold you in good stead in future years just a little short term pain for the books to endure . Have snuck down from work to get a sneak peak at Subi training a few times. There is no better club culture in the WAFL and from what I’ve seen on the track you will lead the pack again comfortably during the home and away.

S
SF
EP
CL - overdue to improve - honestly should swap with Peel but hoping with this prediction
EF - anything less a massive fail after recruiting frenzy
PEEL - however if make finals win it all again
WP
SD - no expectation of my mob this year - prove me wrong please
P

Interesting comment DW...what exactly did you mean and what can you take out of a training session in relation to culture?

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143767

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Roman wrote:

Perhaps that's why EF got so many injuries last season because people like you wish it upon other sides.

Roman where did I say I wish for those guys at SF to get injured?...Jesus mate...I said only way SF are gonna finish where Bazza says he thinks they will finish......IF..... the likes of those SF boys get injured ... My post was in response to Bazza' s post

....seems like your ability to read and comprehend what u r reading are freaking light years apart.....also read my ladder predictions first before writing something so farking way off the mark.....usually u r on the money with your posts......for a SF fan that is....sadly not this time mate...

Last edit: by Freezin.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143773

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Top four announces itself. 5-7 is a raffle, Perth and Swans will be hopeless
Subiaco
East Perth
Peel
South Fremantle
East Fremantle
West Perth
Claremont
Perth
Swans

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143776

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Subiaco
South Freo
Claremont
Peel
Swans
EP, WP, EF
Perth

Cannot see EP being much closer given the weagles recruitment, we keep being lumped with players that should be playing ressies if that!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Last edit: by Grump.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143785

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
I keep telling them that East Perth won't make the Finals Grump, but no-one wants to believe me.

We've done stuff all in 5 years of alignment. What makes people think 2018 will be any different?

East Perth won't win a Premiership until at least five years (probably more) AFTER the alignment ends.

Last edit: by one time only .

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143787

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Eagles, wont make the finals this year, meaning EP if they can get into finals will probably dominate.
And its most likely that the dockers will miss as well, which for me means a dockers eagles wafl GF.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143791

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

one time only wrote: I keep telling them that East Perth won't make the Finals Grump, but no-one wants to believe me.

We've done stuff all in 5 years of alignment. What makes people think 2018 will be any different?

East Perth won't win a Premiership until at least five years (probably more) AFTER the alignment ends.

You have played in 2 Grand Finals and made the Finals in all but 1 year in which you just missed out in 6th spot from this Alignment MkII so it is hardly "done stuff all"!
Of course we all know the results from Alignment MkI.
Your masters the WCE League side will be finishing in the bottom half of the afl ladder which will also boost their Reserves side much like in 2000, 2001, 2013 & 2014!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

2018 Ladder Predictions 6 years 1 month ago #143833

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

BC wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

one time only wrote: It was, but my point was that no-one has commented about Payne moving to Bassendean, not even the club.

Even if it took hijacking another thread to do it.

Has been mentioned by a few on here and by the club somewhere along the way. I think a FB post from memory. Regardless SD folk are well aware he is not the messiah as you may have indicated referring to him as God.

To the ladder. Subi folk fear nothing except running at a financial loss in 2018. People who know have indicated to me the numbers don’t add up and you are up for about a 1/4million dollar loss this year. Ouch! However some shrewd investing should hold you in good stead in future years just a little short term pain for the books to endure . Have snuck down from work to get a sneak peak at Subi training a few times. There is no better club culture in the WAFL and from what I’ve seen on the track you will lead the pack again comfortably during the home and away.

S
SF
EP
CL - overdue to improve - honestly should swap with Peel but hoping with this prediction
EF - anything less a massive fail after recruiting frenzy
PEEL - however if make finals win it all again
WP
SD - no expectation of my mob this year - prove me wrong please
P

Interesting comment DW...what exactly did you mean and what can you take out of a training session in relation to culture?

All about the professionalism BC. just the little things you notice like not having blokes like say Ex SD Ricky Cary bringing down the tone of training with FIGJAM attitude. Maybe it’s just me being an outsider envious of Subi success in recent years but your entire football dept appears to be completely on the job even at training. The laughs are still there but they don’t linger.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1832 guests and 2 members online

• Whitey
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric