Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142240

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
↑↑ Falcon and Singha have both written a very good post. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Was reading an article where the statement "WAFL set for an exciting 2018 season" . Then further reading the article, "competitive and exciting season for Australia’s premier State League competition."
Not sure how 2018 can be an '''exciting''' season, or how the Wafl can be viewed as a premier competition given the fact attendance figures for the qualifying rounds has fallen off a cliff. The so called tv telecast is like a silly pantomime and NO radio coverage if one resides outside the metro area. And the biggest aspect is we've all been bloody blatantly lied to by the so called commission and others!
Nothing to get excited about at all!
Very sad to see the Wafl go down the gurgler like it has. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142241

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Many apologies for wandering orf the original topic...

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142264

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
It bloody hurts to read the previous posts. Gavin Talyor is nothing more than a garden gnome and i can not help but think WAFL Club delegates are tired and run down and nothing more than sycophants to the WAFC.
The comp and the clubs for that matter need some one to stand up for the WAFL. i think its time club members started telling there club administrators what they will and wont stand for

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142294

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Winger wrote: Hello Grump. Why didn't you start this topic on the West Perth site? Nothing to worry about Grump, its all good.

and in hindsight some of the rhetoric is better placed in a general context!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 337 guests and one member online

• Chickenfried

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020