Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142071

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Seems to be very quiet in Joondy land any one got any hints, ideas or even scurrilous rumors. Given the level of input usually coming out them it seems a bit of a worry!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142085

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
Hello Grump. Why didn't you start this topic on the West Perth site? Nothing to worry about Grump, its all good.

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142087

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Grump history tells me that if their side were up and about over the last year or two the jerker faithful would be all over this site like a cheap suit....but when they're struggling...rats, deserting, ship springs to mind.

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142100

• South4theflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24
It must suck having to consume garlic evo

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142107

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Winger wrote: Hello Grump. Why didn't you start this topic on the West Perth site? Nothing to worry about Grump, its all good.

I was concerned abt the lack of activity and wondered if others had noticed anything
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142112

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
They are all in closed pre-season training sessions, doing some heavy work on the fingers wrists and for-arms, so they can run amok on the keyboards once their beloved munchers take the field in anger.

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142189

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Its closed shop, no CEO, no recruits, no WP. Club is asleep at the wheel.

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142204

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Most of you clowns have no life, it’s still the off season but most in here have delusions of this being a proper comp? Open your eyes my friends this comp is Farked!
You got those wankers $ubi who we all know have heaps of money and are not shy about buying players to buy premierships or at least they give it a good shot.
Then you got the other 2 traitor wank infested clubs who are in bed with the AFL scam of a crap with no salary cap worries No points worries No money worries and No worries at all WTF is that chit?
Then you have the other 6 clubs who try and do the right thing but in the end ther really are pushing chit up hill, forget about one of them winning a flag ... dreaming!!!
And now just to put the icing on this mud cake we got The big W woman’s crap replacing our rezzies teams??? What happened to the very long culture this comp had with colts, reserves and league games??? Out the window obviously...
Unfortunately I have lost interest in this rabble from a guy who followed the comp for about 40 years , there is not much to talk about here anymore, other forces out of my control have ruined a once great comp.
Anyway good luck to you believers, I hope your club does well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142207

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
To be honest all or most of the club sites are pretty dead...

I would put this on the WP site but ... 6 years 2 months ago #142215

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Falcon wrote: Most of you clowns have no life, it’s still the off season but most in here have delusions of this being a proper comp? Open your eyes my friends this comp is Farked!
You got those wankers $ubi who we all know have heaps of money and are not shy about buying players to buy premierships or at least they give it a good shot.
Then you got the other 2 traitor wank infested clubs who are in bed with the AFL scam of a crap with no salary cap worries No points worries No money worries and No worries at all WTF is that chit?
Then you have the other 6 clubs who try and do the right thing but in the end ther really are pushing chit up hill, forget about one of them winning a flag ... dreaming!!!
And now just to put the icing on this mud cake we got The big W woman’s crap replacing our rezzies teams??? What happened to the very long culture this comp had with colts, reserves and league games??? Out the window obviously...
Unfortunately I have lost interest in this rabble from a guy who followed the comp for about 40 years , there is not much to talk about here anymore, other forces out of my control have ruined a once great comp.
Anyway good luck to you believers, I hope your club does well.

I'm a Subi wanker Falcon, but I feel the same as you about all the above. Ive loved the comp passionatley but I cant anymore. Hard for you to believe but for all the joy Subi have given me, watching my team be the best through the last two years of footy only to be up against an AFL manipulated team in a GF is too much of a joke for me to stomach. I relaise I'm now a minority and the football world will be better once guys like me are gone so I'm done with it. I hate it all. I'll still follow subi's fortunes from a distance but won't renew my membesrhip for the first time in 37 years. I'm not sitting around to watch the comp continue to disintegrate like it is. Too many other fun things out there for me, and none of it involves sport.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 784 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977