Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #141853

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
Confirmed 2019 WAFL clubs been told womens wafl will curtin raise all WAFL Games.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #141855

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
That is surely a joke. Some of the AFL teams can not even kick a goal in a half and that is suppose to be the best players in the country. What the hell is community standard going to be like.
I want see WAFL players making there way through to league rank or those regaining form before a league game. If i wanted to see ladies footy i would go on a Sunday and watch, but i dont
Further evidence if true the WAFC have there heads well and truly up the AFL's clacker and Taylor is nothing more than window dressing for the AFL in WA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, BC

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #141857

• Bazza
  • Bazza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
I wont be arriving at the league game until 5 minutes from bouncedown..not watching that crap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Dirty Weekender

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #141860

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I flicked through the Freo AFLW game yesterday just to see if the standard had improved after a full preseason and $ thrown at them by the AFL....well, it lasted about 2 minutes and I couldn't take any more. They are fair dinkum crap...plenty of endeavour and they're not afraid to have a go but the skill level, decision making and execution were at about under 14s level...and that's probably doing a disservice to the under 14s. I'm with you Bazza...I used to get at the ressies around half time to see how they were going but now I'll rock up after the women have finished.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, Mcbob

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #141861

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

Bazza wrote: Confirmed 2019 WAFL clubs been told womens wafl will curtin raise all WAFL Games.

What time will the Resies play then? After the league game? Or is the Resies comp gone?

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #141863

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
and have any of the luminaries at the AFL and WAFC thought through the logistics involved? how will the change room and shower situation work? I don't think any WAFL ground has facilities for women only so they'll just have to share with the blokes I guess....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Bazza

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #141864

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 118

Bazza wrote: Confirmed 2019 WAFL clubs been told womens wafl will curtin raise all WAFL Games.

What the hell is happening to this world.
Who makes these decisions and surely the WAFL clubs can stand up and make some sort of protest about it. Don't just roll over and accept everything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #141865

• premiership hangover
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Reserves has always been a dead duck, there was talk years ago of killing it off years ago, and moving to under 21's and then league, glad that never got off the ground.

I refuse to watch female footy on TV, there is a better standard at the local oval watching under 15's most weekends.

FFS Fremantle going scoreless in half a game of footy is an embarrassment, especially when their key recruit is 37 years old and has never played the game.

Unfortunately this is the way they will go, good for community clubs as the standard will rise there because clubs wont need as big lists if they don't have to field reserves teams.
Save a tree and eat a beaver
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Bazza

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #141867

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
An absolute disgrace, why watch a game that is only just at the same standard as the little league.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Bazza, Dirty Weekender

2019 Out with the Reserves in with Womens WAFL 6 years 1 month ago #141868

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Fuck we are being force fed all this Women's AFL, WBBL etc etc absolute rubbish, plus women commentators on the mens game. I find myself turning off anytime I hear about crap women's sports or when I hear one of their contrived commentators. I wish elite womens athletes in sports like Hockey, Netball, athletics etc got half the media this second rate footy and cricket gets
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza, BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 447 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL