Read More...

TOPIC: 2018 Ch7 WAFL Coverage in doubt

2018 Ch7 WAFL Coverage in doubt 2 months 1 week ago #139556

• Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 311

Senior Seagull wrote: Yesterday I spoke to a fairly senior news man at Ch7 who's a long time mate and said that Ch 7 are still intending to and want to broadcast WAFL but it all depends on filling in the lost sponsorship that covers the costs. I understand that Macca's are still on board but Reiwa and Kennards may have pulled the pin.
If they cannot get that extra sponsorship, i think it's beholden upon the WAFC to find that money and the easiest way is to increase the annual contributions from the 2 AFL teams. But being the spineless mob they are, they will try and leach it from the WAFL clubs.

This is old news, I wrote 5 weeks ago of Kennards and REIWA pulling the pin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

2018 Ch7 WAFL Coverage in doubt 2 months 1 week ago #139557

• Southerner
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignment is PISH
  • Thank you received: 439

Swandog wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Yesterday I spoke to a fairly senior news man at Ch7 who's a long time mate and said that Ch 7 are still intending to and want to broadcast WAFL but it all depends on filling in the lost sponsorship that covers the costs. I understand that Macca's are still on board but Reiwa and Kennards may have pulled the pin.
If they cannot get that extra sponsorship, i think it's beholden upon the WAFC to find that money and the easiest way is to increase the annual contributions from the 2 AFL teams. But being the spineless mob they are, they will try and leach it from the WAFL clubs.

You can add AHG to that list Swannie mate - they've pulled out of all footy , even pulled out of Vicco

How good were the days of T.I , Benny , Maurie , Noel , Rod , Basil , P.Vas , Bausko , Obie , Morls , Joey Mac , Mounty , big Del , Moyls , Browny etc etc etc .... the torps , the biff , the pride of the state.
The Duckworths , Peakes , Nowotnys , Krakouers ,Mossys , Bouchers , Wileys , Budgies too

2018 Ch7 WAFL Coverage in doubt 2 months 1 week ago #139565

• Senior Seagull
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 284

Swandog wrote:

Quite aware that part of my post was mentioned previously, just wanted to advise that it's not CH 7 wanting to pull the pin, it's totally in the WAFC's court, they either want to promote the comp or they dont. I think we all know the answer to that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags