Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 6 months ago #135188

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Dirty Weekender wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: swan..Karl Langdon said on the radio. That the Eagles are now chasing Subis coach.Port Adelaide has been for a couple of years.

If you believe the whispers falling out of god knows where Schofield has already been snapped up by the Eagles and Greg Harding has a new gig at Subi hence his resignation. When I suggested this to a member of the Subi board during the week he laughed out loud but the one thing he didn't say was 'no' ...god help us if that is the case, we will never hear the end of it on here....Subi by 5+ goals, I've changed my tip. Cam Sheperd coach of the year ahahahahaha absolute genius whoever selected that and it's why I changed my tip.

I'm not sure where you guys get this from but it's entertaining reading that's or sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 6 months ago #135189

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
BC this might only be the tip of the iceberg.If Stiffy takes some Swans players to Subi with him.lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 6 months ago #135191

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

BC wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: swan..Karl Langdon said on the radio. That the Eagles are now chasing Subis coach.Port Adelaide has been for a couple of years.

If you believe the whispers falling out of god knows where Schofield has already been snapped up by the Eagles and Greg Harding has a new gig at Subi hence his resignation. When I suggested this to a member of the Subi board during the week he laughed out loud but the one thing he didn't say was 'no' ...god help us if that is the case, we will never hear the end of it on here....Subi by 5+ goals, I've changed my tip. Cam Sheperd coach of the year ahahahahaha absolute genius whoever selected that and it's why I changed my tip.

I'm not sure where you guys get this from but it's entertaining reading that's or sure.

Stiffy is a great coach and especially with the kids..he will be a great addition to Subi to help with the inevitable rebuild in coming seasons BC :-0

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 6 months ago #135279

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Karl Langdon is convinced J Schofield will be at the Eagles next year.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 6 months ago #135284

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

gtrxuone wrote: Karl Langdon is convinced J Schofield will be at the Eagles next year.

Yep the force is strong with that rumour...I actually think Schoey will be a great addition to the Eagles camp if they get him.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 6 months ago #135286

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Some are saying DW that hes good enough to coach AFL.This Eagles gig will be his stepping stone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 6 months ago #135290

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
gtr: I would not write him off for the Fremantle job when Mr Lyon moves on. That could be as early as the end of next season depending on Fremantle's form.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 6 months ago #135296

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Not sure Schoey would want to go back to being second, third or fourth banana after being the boss for so long at Subi where he has resources that are second to none outside of the AFL. But if he has any desire to coach at the next level he will have to do his time as an assistant as these days you don't get the main gig without doing the apprenticeship. Given his business interests and young family he's said he wont go interstate, plus he is only part time at Subi so it's a big change to go fulltime at AFL level so I would expect he would only consider an offer from the Shockers or Wet Toast, but surely that doyen of football mentors, Cam the puppet being coach of the year is next in line after Lyons gets sacked at Freo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender, gtrxuone

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 6 months ago #135300

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Tough choice this one....if the Peel juggernaut wins then the endless bitching about 17 professional athletes, full time coaches, better facilities etc will just carry on and on....if Subi win there is a pretty good chance no changes will be made to the alignment finals criteria because Subi won......the only true good to really come out of this is if Peel win and win well....long term that surely must bring about change and equality to the comp.....if Subi win then realistically nothing will change.....that SF side was the closest thing the comp has to a true WAFL generated side and they werent good enough....Peel by 65....not because I want Peel to win but for the WAFL as a whole to atleast win and have a chance of equality and fairness for the future.....neither Subi nor Peel bring that TBH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Bazza, Dirty Weekender, gtrxuone

Last edit: by Freezin.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 354 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma