Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134977

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Cheers DW always fun chatting with you black and whites, all the best for the off season, you SD boys have something to look forward to next year if you can get the right coach on board.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134978

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Beasley Hutton wrote: Has there ever been less interest than for the last 2 GF's played between the 2 lowest supported clubs who also happen to be both AFL funded/advantaged zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well BH if it's so bloody boring why have you made such an extraordinary effort to post on here about how bored you are. Pretty sad for you actually.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134981

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Hey I've fd-up and put this topic on two different pages.Sent message to Admin to merge both topics.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134985

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

gtrxuone wrote: Hey I've fd-up and put this topic on two different pages.Sent message to Admin to merge both topics.

Fd-up ....is that a dockers pun?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #135144

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Swan42..Whos your tip for the Grand Final.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #135148

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: Swan42..Whos your tip for the Grand Final.

To be perfectly frank I really don't care gtr. I said a long time ago that Subiaco wouldn't lose another game. They have lost one since my prediction. I suspect at 6 pm on Sunday I will be out be only 1 loss.

For the sake of the WAFL competition going forward would be for Subiaco to lose by 12 + goals; for fewer than 10,000 to attend and for concerting booing throughout the post-game presentation. If that was to happen then maybe, just maybe, the WAFC might take notice.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #135151

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
swan..Karl Langdon said on the radio. That the Eagles are now chasing Subis coach.Port Adelaide has been for a couple of years.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #135152

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

gtrxuone wrote: swan..Karl Langdon said on the radio. That the Eagles are now chasing Subis coach.Port Adelaide has been for a couple of years.

I know PJ rates him highly. Personally, I think he would be akin to an average jockey on a champion horse expected to win. The true quality of a champion jockey is when they are able to win on a horse that is not on the best horse. It is well documented the advantages that Subi have and more latterly Peelmantle.

With all due respect to the Subi supporters and if any exist Peel supporters no neutral supporters could think this Sunday's WAFL GF is nothing more than less than a farce and an abomination. As Swans' proved last year without the heavy reliance on Fremantle players Peel would not have made either GF. As for Subiaco look at their record over the last 15 years speaks for itself.

I won't be watching the GF since a nil all draw is not possible.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #135159

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Peel by 12 points in a brutal contest

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #135161

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

swan42 wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: swan..Karl Langdon said on the radio. That the Eagles are now chasing Subis coach.Port Adelaide has been for a couple of years.

I know PJ rates him highly. Personally, I think he would be akin to an average jockey on a champion horse expected to win. The true quality of a champion jockey is when they are able to win on a horse that is not on the best horse[[/b]. It is well documented the advantages that Subi have and more latterly Peelmantle.

With all due respect to the Subi supporters and if any exist Peel supporters no neutral supporters could think this Sunday's WAFL GF is nothing more than less than a farce and an abomination. As Swans' proved last year without the heavy reliance on Fremantle players Peel would not have made either GF. As for Subiaco look at their record over the last 15 years speaks for itself.

I won't be watching the GF since a nil all draw is not possible.

Does that make P.J Schrader a genius 42?! :cheer:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 527 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020