Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134914

• gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
A few weeks ago I didn't think anyone could beat Subi.But the goalposts have been moved with 15-16 professional AFL athletes out there.It will be a physical low scoring match.Freos defensive zone will be used to wear Subi down.Like Subi did to SF in the last 3 quarters ysrda.Subi where competitive in the 2nd semi and last year's GF.But make no mistake they are the underdogs.Someone from Subi needs a 4 goal haul to help Ryan kick a winning score.
Tip-Peel 10 Points.GOSUBI.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134917

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Summed it up pretty well GTR, the Fremantle defence and their monster ruckman are the key. We can match them in the mids if we get a bit more physical, but our defence is not the tallest and we saw what Taberner did to us last time. he needs to be "shutdown" early as at WAFL level he dominates. Sadly we have lost our 1 genuine ruckman in Adam Creeper who at least was able to make a genuine contest with the Freo monsters, I heard he was in hospital after playing in the ressies prelim with a collapsed lung, hope he's ok and has a quick recovery, the boy has a good future in the WAFL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134920

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
FART has had the perfect preparation....2 fairly solid outings against SF and Subi then the week off. Their core of 17 professionals will be down at Cockburn preparing, planning, practicing with full time coaches and medicos during the day whilst Subi boys will be at work and then training in the evening. Subi on the other hand has had 2 tough physical games and will be sore. For mine, FART will win on their home ground by 40 points in front of a crowd of around 14,000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134921

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Subi by 11pts. We haven't seen the best of Subi yet...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134926

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Subi by 24 points , this Peel side is nowhere near the side of last year Blakely,Deboer,Mzungo , Langdon and Baltic replaced by Suban,Sheridan,Pearce and Sutcliffe plus Dawson , a great win for the WAFL I reckon.

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134948

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Home ground advantage....Peel by 8-10 goals if the weather is good

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134960

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Dirty Weekender wrote: Home ground advantage....Peel by 8-10 goals if the weather is good

No worries DW, Subi are planning an oval inspection so they can reject the quality of the surface and have it moved to Leederville, would suit to crowd size as well B)

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134972

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Has there ever been less interest than for the last 2 GF's played between the 2 lowest supported clubs who also happen to be both AFL funded/advantaged zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134973

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Senior Seagull wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Home ground advantage....Peel by 8-10 goals if the weather is good

No worries DW, Subi are planning an oval inspection so they can reject the quality of the surface and have it moved to Leederville, would suit to crowd size as well B)

Was just telling one of your board members earlier today my hot tip in jest. I hope you cream them tbh SS. I think the key to the result may lie in who doesn't waste it in front of goal. Kick straight early and Subi can win. Its not like the Peel coach will have any radical game plan changes up his sleeve to turn the game around if it ain't going their way. Best of luck to you and old mate LH for the game. You are both quality adversaries on this Ozfooty site and I won't begrudge you both another flag, especially considering the opposition on this occasion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Wafl GF who wins and why. 6 years 7 months ago #134976

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
PN Don't forget the goal sneak whom played last year is not there either -- I just can't remember his name. It will not make a difference, Subi have developped a mental block against Peel.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 456 guests and one member online

• Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL