Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The joke that is Peel Thunder 6 years 7 months ago #133746

• Singha
  • Singha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
So I just watched the WAFL YouTube interviews of the semi final coaches. As much as it pains me to listen to cam shepherd roll out his prickly cliches, I was stunned to hear him state that the 15 afl players that will be playing for his 'team' in the WAFL finals on Sunday don't actually train with his team. I find this incredulous. What a joke
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The joke that is Peel Thunder 6 years 7 months ago #133747

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Singha wrote: So I just watched the WAFL YouTube interviews of the semi final coaches. As much as it pains me to listen to cam shepherd roll out his prickly cliches, I was stunned to hear him state that the 15 afl players that will be playing for his 'team' in the WAFL finals on Sunday don't actually train with his team. I find this incredulous. What a joke

Why on earth would they? They are Fremantle listed players training at the club that pays their wages at state of the art facilities. Though since Fremantle's season is dust no doubt they are now training with Peel in between weight sessions, hydro baths, massages, saunas, pedicures and manicures at Cockburn Central.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

The joke that is Peel Thunder 6 years 7 months ago #133749

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Damn you Peel go away so Subi can romp away with another flag.

The joke that is Peel Thunder 6 years 7 months ago #133750

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
It'll be the same at EP and it doesn't seem to effect the performance on the ground.

Subi v Peel should be a ripper on Sunday

The joke that is Peel Thunder 6 years 7 months ago #133751

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

Peter North wrote: Damn you Peel go away so Subi can romp away with another flag.

Agreed - we can't have a genuine WAFL club winning too many WAFL flags, can we? :whistle:

The joke that is Peel Thunder 6 years 7 months ago #133752

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
I just heard on the grapevine since most of the side is made up of Fremantle players Peel have asked the WAFL to use Sherrins instead of the Burley football for the remainder of the finals.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter North

The joke that is Peel Thunder 6 years 7 months ago #133755

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DD wrote: I just heard on the grapevine since most of the side is made up of Fremantle players Peel have asked the WAFL to use Sherrins instead of the Burley football for the remainder of the finals.

The sad thing is I believe that will be the case next year. Just another reason to have nothing but COMPLETE AND UTTER CONTEMPT FOR THE WAFC.

The joke that is Peel Thunder 6 years 7 months ago #133756

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Swan 42: I would not mind them changing over to the Victorian ball in a way, as it would demostrate, once again, what professional sooks they are at that club.

The joke that is Peel Thunder 6 years 7 months ago #133782

• Singha
  • Singha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

DD wrote:

Singha wrote: So I just watched the WAFL YouTube interviews of the semi final coaches. As much as it pains me to listen to cam shepherd roll out his prickly cliches, I was stunned to hear him state that the 15 afl players that will be playing for his 'team' in the WAFL finals on Sunday don't actually train with his team. I find this incredulous. What a joke

Why on earth would they? They are Fremantle listed players training at the club that pays their wages at state of the art facilities. Though since Fremantle's season is dust no doubt they are now training with Peel in between weight sessions, hydro baths, massages, saunas, pedicures and manicures at Cockburn Central.

Why on earth would they? Far out, I must be from a different planet or something. Beam me up somebody

The joke that is Peel Thunder 6 years 7 months ago #133808

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Surely it's just a silly rumor, given that between the two teams there are slightly more WAFL players than AFL players taking the field so we must stick with the WAFL's official footy which is a WA brand and provides jobs for WA people.

But I bet the powers that be will force the Sherrin onto the new colts comp as all it's aimed at is getting more draftee's into the evil empires system.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 579 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • Big Blue
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog