Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Finals Crowds 6 years 7 months ago #133624

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
What about the dirty used car salesman brown paper bag vs the Rio, BHP Steel Blue, Bridgestone under the table payment cup. Played annually I think it could get some rivalry going between the two clubs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Finals Crowds 6 years 7 months ago #133648

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Larry Bird wrote: What about the dirty used car salesman brown paper bag vs the Rio, BHP Steel Blue, Bridgestone under the table payment cup. Played annually I think it could get some rivalry going between the two clubs.

LB so it would appear that you don't think it is of any import to try to improve indigenous job prospects by linking full attendance at school and sport. A very interesting perspective and one that based on the success of such programmes as vSwans and the Clontarf Academies would be very much a minority view.

Finals Crowds 6 years 7 months ago #133678

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Once again Swan F for comprehension, keep trying. I would suggest your stance against the Bakari Royals program is very disappointing in this day and age Swan42.

Finals Crowds 6 years 7 months ago #133679

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Larry Bird wrote: Once again Swan F for comprehension, keep trying. I would suggest your stance against the Bakari Royals program is very disappointing in this day and age Swan42.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Finals Crowds 6 years 7 months ago #133686

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
You're a bizarre man or woman Swan42 but I can't help but like you.

Finals Crowds 6 years 7 months ago #134231

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: That's pretty easy Swan, your game was between two real WAFL teams both with loyal and substantial supporter bases. The game at Freo had just 1 real WAFL team and a team that has very few supporters so to get 3500+ was a very good result. If for example Souths had played EF or Perth in that game they would have had numbers similar to your game, so maybe time for both sides of this argument to end the crowd size pissing contest and get back to talking about finals footy. You both have a great contest to look forward to, Swans can go in with few expectations on their shoulders, nothing to lose and everything to gain. Souths on the other hand have massive expectations which may weigh heavily on them. It may be the fear of losing that drives them this week.

SS fair point but I am not going to let Bazza's nonsense go unchallenged. Personally I am looking forward to another successful day at Freo Oval on Sunday.

How did that successful day go Swan 42, ? bit quiet mate, all three grades beaten and thumped in league...lol

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 400 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977