Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Fremantle FC players released to play WAFL Finals 6 years 7 months ago #132837

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

swan42 wrote:

Southrlegends wrote: At the end of the day I cant see this years 2017 finals ending any differently than 2016

Peelmantle to go through unscathed for back 2 back

Granted I think South will be competitive on Saturday, but don't seeing us causing an upset this week or if we meet them again later in September

It is just another joke and a farce from the WAFC that have absolutely no interest in the integrity or credibility of the WAFL and they expect 30,000 to attend the GF.

By the way does anyone know whether the finals will cost more or less than the qualifying games?

Preliminary Final $25, Grand Final $15. .......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fremantle FC players released to play WAFL Finals 6 years 7 months ago #132922

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
No Harley Bennell for the finals

No Cox or Ryan this week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Fremantle FC players released to play WAFL Finals 6 years 7 months ago #132923

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

KCEF wrote: No Harley Bennell for the finals

No Cox or Ryan this week.

www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2017-08-29/f...ible-for-peel-finals

Fremantle FC players released to play WAFL Finals 6 years 7 months ago #132924

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111

Fremantle FC players released to play WAFL Finals 6 years 7 months ago #132925

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Having backed South for the Premiership I take it most believe Peel will win this match. I'm of the opinion South will win quite convincingly.

Fremantle FC players released to play WAFL Finals 6 years 7 months ago #132926

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Singha wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Southrlegends wrote: At the end of the day I cant see this years 2017 finals ending any differently than 2016

Granted I think South will be competitive on Saturday, but don't seeing us causing an upset this week or if we meet them again later in September

It is just another joke and a farce from the WAFC that have absolutely no interest in the integrity or credibility of the WAFL and they expect 30,000 to attend the GF.

By the way does anyone know whether the finals will cost more or less than the qualifying games?

Thanks Singha my understanding is that it actually will be $10 for WAFL club members for the Grand Final. When you say Preliminary final are you talking about all the finals leading up to the GF?

Fremantle FC players released to play WAFL Finals 6 years 7 months ago #132935

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

swan42 wrote:

Singha wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Thanks Singha my understanding is that it actually will be $10 for WAFL club members for the Grand Final. When you say Preliminary final are you talking about all the finals leading up to the GF?

No worries swan. Im only going on an article I read somewhere. Yes, WAFL and eagles or dockers members are $10. Not sure of cost of entry this week but semi finals $20, preliminary $25, grand final $15. All games $5 cheaper for members. As I understand it

Fremantle FC players released to play WAFL Finals 6 years 7 months ago #132936

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Singha wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Singha wrote:

swan42 wrote:

No worries swan. Im only going on an article I read somewhere. Yes, WAFL and eagles or dockers members are $10. Not sure of cost of entry this week but semi finals $20, preliminary $25, grand final $15. All games $5 cheaper for members. As I understand it

I found the pricing on the wafl page. This weekend also $20 and $15 for members. Kids under 15 free to all finals games

Fremantle FC players released to play WAFL Finals 6 years 7 months ago #132939

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
With the withdrawal of Bennell I am more convinced than ever that
1. South will beat Peel this weekend
2. South will play Subiaco in this years Grand Final.

Peel will not be as strong and experienced as they were last year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Fremantle FC players released to play WAFL Finals 6 years 7 months ago #132946

• BC
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
mate...I hope you're right although I'm a bit pessimistic on Subi's chances given last years F&B Phelan gone for the year and Horsley and Wheeler on limited preparation. I also think Peel won't be quite as strong with DeBoer, Mzungu, Connor Blakely, Shane Yarran, Apeness, Alex Pearce just to name a few all missing but they will still have some AFL quality in the team backed by a professional sporting organisation and all it brings with it.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 811 guests and 2 members online

• BC
  • Kick it long

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977