Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WAFL finals venues 6 years 7 months ago #132476

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Can anyone advise the venues for all grades in this weekends finals, I assume all games will be on Saturday given no AFL. I'm looking forward to watching the Lions ressies against CL but the CL ressies and colts both play in the Qual final, in the colts they play Swans but Swans league will play at Basso so perhaps Swans will have a win with all three grades playing at basso and CL, despite finishing higher will have to split their resources between the colts at Basso and the ressies at CL ... would make sense to play the ressies game game later in the day, say as a 1.30/2.00pm start so their training staff can have sufficient time to travel between venues, or switch it to Sunday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WAFL finals venues 6 years 7 months ago #132477

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
SF v Peel Saturday Fremantle Oval (2.15pm I think)
SD v WP at Basso Sunday

WAFL finals venues 6 years 7 months ago #132483

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Thanks bazz, didn't realise they were playing one of them on sunday, I heard Swans will host all three elim finals games which will solve the issue for Claremont who play my mob in the ressies so that will be at either Freo prior to the league or at CL oval. Despite CL deserving the home ground advantage, expect they will be the curtain raiser for the league at Freo which suits me and the club as the coaching staff can watch our ressies then scope SF and Peel in prep for the 2nd semi.

WAFL finals venues 6 years 7 months ago #132484

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
don't know about the reserves and colts mate.

WAFL finals venues 6 years 7 months ago #132488

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Either one of the Claremont sides or Swans sides will have to play on seperate days.

You would say that they would try and get Swans playing all games at home because the league side would carry more weight and Claremont regardless of where they are playing will be away either way. Peel also playing at the Port makes sense to have their colts team play their as well.

On the Saturday I'd say it would be Souths vs PT in the league, Claremont vs Subiaco in the ressies and PT and EP in the colts and then all three Swans grades playing on the Sunday.

WAFL finals venues 6 years 7 months ago #132520

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: SF v Peel Saturday Fremantle Oval (2.15pm I think)
SD v WP at Basso Sunday

Other games at Basso on Sunday featuring Swans:

Colts 9:20 am
Reserves: 11:50 am

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 343 guests and one member online

• DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes