Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Forget Peel, East Perth are the big threat 6 years 8 months ago #130240

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
True Dwert many more Starcevich, Arbon, Cahill, Bashmule, White etc. Good time to dump the alignment but unfortunately most of these kids will end up at other clubs over the next year or two.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Forget Peel, East Perth are the big threat 6 years 8 months ago #130383

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
SWANS WIN THIS WEEK PLEASE!

Forget Peel, East Perth are the big threat 6 years 8 months ago #130390

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Southrlegends wrote: SWANS WIN THIS WEEK PLEASE!

We will be trying to do exactly that.

Forget Peel, East Perth are the big threat 6 years 8 months ago #130391

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
You beat us comprehensively last time Swan so should be a no brainer. EP are very poor this season, I don't think anyone really wants to be at the club. It's a shadow of what it used to be.

Forget Peel, East Perth are the big threat 6 years 8 months ago #130399

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Larry Bird wrote: You beat us comprehensively last time Swan so should be a no brainer. EP are very poor this season, I don't think anyone really wants to be at the club. It's a shadow of what it used to be.

If Riolli and Waterman play in the forward line and Lamb plays reserves East Perth are a ood chance.This side is a lot different to the one that last played Swan.Didn't have Anderson and Schofield last time as well and even Wityk looked like a champ against a undersized backline.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

Forget Peel, East Perth are the big threat 6 years 8 months ago #130552

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Larry Bird wrote: True Dwert many more Starcevich, Arbon, Cahill, Bashmule, White etc. Good time to dump the alignment but unfortunately most of these kids will end up at other clubs over the next year or two.

LB I respect much what you say but I think that the alignment will cease to exist by 2019 and maybe sooner if some folk are to believed. There is some dissent creeping into the fringe playing group but listening to the younger players they all see a future at the club. As always time will tell but from where I sit the light at the end of the race is getting brighter!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Forget Peel, East Perth are the big threat 6 years 8 months ago #130553

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It was slightly tongue in cheek Grump. Important for the club to let the players in on what the future holds. Statements of no decision having been made don't help. If you can believe the West Australian, although they did have quotes.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 323 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977