Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Round 17 Supporter Votes 6 years 9 months ago #128333

• Dwert
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
SF
8 Edwards
7 Schloithe
6 Maskos
5 Main
4 Saunders
3 Hams
2 McIntosh
1 Kelly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 17 Supporter Votes 6 years 9 months ago #128357

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
8 C.Eardley
7 G.Hampson
6 M.Watson
5 S.Henson
4 J.Marsh
3 D.Winton
2 D.Anthony
1 M.Cronan

Round 17 Supporter Votes 6 years 9 months ago #128372

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
SD vs SF-

8. Tony Notte
7. David Ellard
6. Corey Gault
5. Adam Faulkner
4. Jesse Turner
3. Taryce Stewart
2. Jamie Bennell
1. Todd Banfield
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikeh, Dirty Weekender

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Round 17 Supporter Votes 6 years 9 months ago #128395

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Beasley Hutton wrote: SD vs SF-

8. Tony Notte
7. David Ellard
6. Corey Gault
5. Adam Faulkner
4. Jesse Turner
3. Taryce Stewart
2. Jamie Bennell
1. Todd Banfield

Thanks BH, spot on in my books...maybe could of found room for Crowley simply for entertainment value alone but reckon you nailed the votes...his first qtr hard tag on Kelly and then the courage he showed under fire absorbing some huge hits did not go unnoticed. Watching him in that mood it's not hard to see how he carved an AFL career, them crazy eyes and the smile. The hard tag on Kelly only lasted the first qtr I assume due to Crowleys lack of match fitness...a pity because I was really enjoying the battle even enjoying seeing how Kelly, one of the most if not the most dynamic players in the entire comp, was gonna break the Crowley tag. Mantón went to him a lot after qtr time si the fun didn't continue. Well done to both players for not losing their heads in the middle of a quality tussle. Not sure I could have kept my cool in Kelly's position. The kid is all class, hope he gets a crack at the next level in 2018.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Round 17 Supporter Votes 6 years 9 months ago #128422

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: SD vs SF-

8. Tony Notte
7. David Ellard
6. Corey Gault
5. Adam Faulkner
4. Jesse Turner
3. Taryce Stewart
2. Jamie Bennell
1. Todd Banfield

Thanks BH, spot on in my books...maybe could of found room for Crowley simply for entertainment value alone but reckon you nailed the votes...his first qtr hard tag on Kelly and then the courage he showed under fire absorbing some huge hits did not go unnoticed. Watching him in that mood it's not hard to see how he carved an AFL career, them crazy eyes and the smile. The hard tag on Kelly only lasted the first qtr I assume due to Crowleys lack of match fitness...a pity because I was really enjoying the battle even enjoying seeing how Kelly, one of the most if not the most dynamic players in the entire comp, was gonna break the Crowley tag. Mantón went to him a lot after qtr time si the fun didn't continue. Well done to both players for not losing their heads in the middle of a quality tussle. Not sure I could have kept my cool in Kelly's position. The kid is all class, hope he gets a crack at the next level in 2018.

I did give consideration to Crowley for his early work on Kelly DW but a couple of poor kicking/decision errors that became turnovers when we were pushing into the wind and had a goal go begging forced me to look elsewhere for the votes and I loved Banners never say die defensive work in our forward half despite being outnumbered by 3 or 4 opposition players.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dirty Weekender

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 464 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020