Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

AFLWA - WHAT A DISGRACE 6 years 9 months ago #128875

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Memo to BH:

Perhaps you can take up the baton and continue the conversation with TT as I think I would prefer to finish reading S Waugh's autobiography

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by swan42.

AFLWA - WHAT A DISGRACE 6 years 9 months ago #128878

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Guys, I'm just saying that it seems to be working well for the SANFL and they rarely get things wrong. It's no use sticking ones head in the sand and wishing for days gone by, I wish for those days but things have moved on, for better or worse, we now have to find a pragmatic solution that provides some stability and continuity for the comp, something the SANFL have. On the colts and reserves, lets see what the SANFL have done and maybe that's a better solution for the WAFL. One thing we can all agree on is that the 7 WAFL presidents have to speak with one voice and stand up to the WAFC/AFL cartel to make sure the whole comp from 16's to league get the best deal possible. BTW how good were the state 16's in winning the national comp, surely that says that the development system doesn't need too much tinkering given the 18's were runners up.

AFLWA - WHAT A DISGRACE 6 years 9 months ago #128883

• swan42
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote: Guys, I'm just saying that it seems to be working well for the SANFL and they rarely get things wrong. It's no use sticking ones head in the sand and wishing for days gone by, I wish for those days but things have moved on, for better or worse, we now have to find a pragmatic solution that provides some stability and continuity for the comp, something the SANFL have. On the colts and reserves, lets see what the SANFL have done and maybe that's a better solution for the WAFL. One thing we can all agree on is that the 7 WAFL presidents have to speak with one voice and stand up to the WAFC/AFL cartel to make sure the whole comp from 16's to league get the best deal possible. BTW how good were the state 16's in winning the national comp, surely that says that the development system doesn't need too much tinkering given the 18's were runners up.

SS I hope to have a chance to speak to G Taylor from the WAFC some time this week. The colts' competition is certainly one that I would like to discuss. I will have a stress ball handy as I suspect I will need it.

AFLWA - WHAT A DISGRACE 6 years 9 months ago #128892

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Agree Taylor is an AFL puppet, the WAFL always seems secondary in his thinking.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 251 guests and 3 members online

• Freezin
  • Demons Forever
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog