Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

East Perth Chant Banned?? 11 years 2 weeks ago #10641

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Additionally there is no consideration given to the players' preferred choice. It would be impossible to believe that Naitanui would prefer to play for the club formerly known as East Perth rather than playing for Swans.

Similarly, I would think it would apply for most of the other WA AFL players who would prefer to play with the WAFL club they were drafted from.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

East Perth Chant Banned?? 11 years 2 weeks ago #10644

• Talking Footy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11

swan42 wrote: Additionally there is no consideration given to the players' preferred choice. It would be impossible to believe that Naitanui would prefer to play for the club formerly known as East Perth rather than playing for Swans.

Similarly, I would think it would apply for most of the other WA AFL players who would prefer to play with the WAFL club they were drafted from.

Imagine Swannie coming up through the grades with a group of blokes who become your mates, your lucky enough to get drafted and the next year you play against those blokes in a Grand Final and beat them.

How would you feel??

East Perth Chant Banned?? 11 years 2 weeks ago #10663

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

BC wrote: for once you and I are in total agreement 42...how in the hell am I going to barack against the likes of Nicoski, Priddis, Sinclair and co from next year onwards if they happen to drop back to the WAFL for any reason...it's blo*dy absurd.

Nicoski might be in the wafl full time next season...& hopefully with us!
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 244 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL