Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Langdon 11 years 2 weeks ago #8617

• Cesspit
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 118
Did anyone hear Paul Bevan on 6PR tonight. It was absolutely cringeworthy and extremely unprofessional. Firstly Karl Langdon thought he was a new recruit this season for Perth. He asked him how he was settling in and how he and Chance Bateman are going to help the demons this season. He obviously had no idea that Bevan was here last season. The worst part about the interview was Bevan's phone kept breaking up and we hardly heard a word he said. Langdon just let him keep talking even though we couldn't hear what he was saying. If it had been an AFL player then Langdon would have halted the call and rung him back no doubt. Why do 6PR even bother conducting a token WAFL interview when Langdon can't even do any basic research about the person they are interviewing. When Bevan's phone finally gave in and the call ended you could almost hear the relief in Langdon's voice. At least his offsider Adam Papalia knew that Bevan had played for Perth last season. Bloody pathetic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Langdon 11 years 2 weeks ago #8620

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Yeh mate those jokers at 6PR wouldnt have a clue and wouldnt know shit from clay re WAFL footy anymore, that goes for the lot of them on PR apart from Paul Murray who loves his WAFL and West Perth
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Langdon 11 years 2 weeks ago #8629

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116
Rathet thna start a new thread, on the "media" theme, i see Jakovich has been given the flick as boundary rider for the AFL.

Langdon 11 years 2 weeks ago #8631

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
UNKA that's because the public got sick of hearing UGG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Langdon 11 years 2 weeks ago #8655

• po.cocko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
The easy way out with 6PR is dont listen to them! I turned them off years ago
never regretted it, would have to be the biggest load of crap radio station anywhere
in australia, does anyone admit to listening to Sattler, he is definitley the worst
talkback host in australia, just dont listen to that station, there ratings may drop
and they may be forced to get real people on there.

Langdon 11 years 2 weeks ago #8661

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Love it when Brad Hardie comes on.

Makes me sound like a genius.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Langdon 11 years 2 weeks ago #8693

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

po.cocko wrote: The easy way out with 6PR is dont listen to them! I turned them off years ago
never regretted it, would have to be the biggest load of crap radio station anywhere
in australia, does anyone admit to listening to Sattler, he is definitley the worst
talkback host in australia, just dont listen to that station, there ratings may drop

Yep, I'm with you there! Although they DO have the omnipotent KIM DAGHORN...he knows all...he sees alll..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
With you mate, I turned off loooong a go.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Langdon 11 years 2 weeks ago #8697

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

58shark wrote:

po.cocko wrote: The easy way out with 6PR is dont listen to them! I turned them off years ago

Yep, I'm with you there! Although they DO have the omnipotent KIM DAGHORN...he knows all...he sees alll..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
With you mate, I turned off loooong a go.

Spot on... tired cliched radio, with presenters `to match

Langdon 11 years 2 weeks ago #8800

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Yep. Need to agree with you all about the mentioned radio station. The only good point is Paul Murray in the mornings and the very lovely Jane in the afternoons.

Langdon 11 years 2 weeks ago #8806

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Yep, more concerning was when Sattler spoke to Langdon beofre the show and Langdon said he would be previewing the Perth v Peel game and Howard cracked up laughing , saying why are you bothering wasting your time on that? Langdon said well the WAFL starts this weekend, and Sattler said, yeah but those two teams ,, I mean they are crabs , who cares...

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 320 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes