Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Percy's Point 7 years 10 months ago #94904

• 1986's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
The sports fm website upload his interview in the podcast section every Monday Grassy. I would assume that Percy will be interviewed on the Tuesday after foundation day. I look forwards to his interviews also.

www.sportfm.com.au/interview-podcasts/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Percy's Point 7 years 10 months ago #94906

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

1986 wrote: The sports fm website upload his interview in the podcast section every Monday Grassy. I would assume that Percy will be interviewed on the Tuesday after foundation day. I look forwards to his interviews also.

www.sportfm.com.au/interview-podcasts/

Yep, That's the go Grassy.
Part of my Monday ritual is to find time at lunch to download Percy's interview and have a listen. What a shame the WAFC don't

Percy's Point 7 years 10 months ago #94907

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Much obliged for the heads up Peoples. Have been downloading the Wafl World Podecasts this season. Then listen to it Thursday nights as I get home early.
Didn't realise Percy had a Wafl chat show. Have noticed his interview (23/05) is uploaded on the SportFM site already. Will download that also and have a listen during the week. How refreshing to listen to some Wafl news. :)

Percy's Point 7 years 10 months ago #94910

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
I'm not aware of any WAFL chat show WAG, just the Monday interview he does. Usually just a few minutes.

Percy's Point 7 years 10 months ago #94918

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No problem Singha. I'm not sure what's going on, just flying blind at the moment with Percy's segment. Didn't realise he did a regular Wafl chat and not knowing it was just a few minutes in length. But will have a listen after.
The Wafl World show on Wednesday is really good, and I look forward to downloading that podcast on Thursdays. Not hard to guess what I'm doing Thursday nights...

Percy's Point 7 years 9 months ago #95444

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Grassy the $ame mob did the exact $ame thing la$t year plu$ their coach ..no great $urpri$e!

Percy's Point 7 years 9 months ago #95451

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Beasley Hutton wrote: Grassy the $ame mob did the exact $ame thing la$t year plu$ their coach ..no great $urpri$e!

Wtf are you on about Beas?? We had 7 in last years team! What that's not enough for you, you want more Subi blokes in?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Percy's Point 7 years 9 months ago #95861

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Percy's point seems to be an interesting segment. Will download the programme when available and listen to it during the week.

Percy's Point 7 years 1 month ago #113420

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: Percy's on 6PR right now,albeit for a Sombre Reason,reflecting on his Son Greg's passing a year ago.

Plus a bit of reminiscing on the Music front with Peter Newman and friend.

Hope to hear you every Monday Morning on 91.3SportFM,this year Percy..It brightens up the week 1st thing and helps kickstart you away from the Monday Morning Blues with your views on WAFL Footy and the Weekend just Gone. ;)

Hopefully he has some good news on Mondays for us Swans' supporters.

Percy's Point 7 years 1 month ago #113434

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote: Is he donning the Swans Tracksuit top again this Year,Swan?

During the week yes and with a limited match day role. You compare Percy's commitment to the WAFL compared to the WAFC's commitment.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 488 guests and 5 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr