Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Most Disliked Team 11 years 1 month ago #7424

• ruddiger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16

TheRock wrote: SF. The club that always wanted to be like us. Successful. :P

Yeah agree. i think the main reason EF get a lod of dislike from other supporters is the sucess they've had, not the fact that they're percieved as chardonnay set. after all isn't this the reason Collinwood are so disliked in the AFL? Have to be all the support they have,as they are certainly not seen as chardonnay....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Most Disliked Team 11 years 1 month ago #7425

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Never thought of East Fremantle as a chardonnay set.

I mean 90% of Perth's wealthiest suburbs exist in the Claremont zone. EF have a few maybe like Melville, Applecross and Winthrop, then there's a Sorrento in Subi, a Mt Lawley in East Perth and a South Perth in Perth etc but think of Dalkeith, Nedlands, Mosman Park, city Beach, Wembley, Floreat, Claremont, cottesloe, Wembley Downs and the list goes on in Montyland.

It's odd - Claremont don't have a lot of money in the bank but their supporters do.

Most Disliked Team 11 years 1 month ago #7426

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

La Hincha wrote: Never thought of East Fremantle as a chardonnay set.

I mean 90% of Perth's wealthiest suburbs exist in the Claremont zone. EF have a few maybe like Melville, Applecross and Winthrop, then there's a Sorrento in Subi, a Mt Lawley in East Perth and a South Perth in Perth etc but think of Dalkeith, Nedlands, Mosman Park, city Beach, Wembley, Floreat, Claremont, cottesloe, Wembley Downs and the list goes on in Montyland.

It's odd - Claremont don't have a lot of money in the bank but their supporters do.

Rich people for the most part dont like sharing their wealth LH ...hence why they have plenty of $$$$ I guess!

Most Disliked Team 11 years 1 month ago #7427

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote:

La Hincha wrote: Never thought of East Fremantle as a chardonnay set.

Rich people for the most part dont like sharing their wealth LH ...hence why they have plenty of $$$$ I guess!

Hahaha..yeah...The Monts should send out a letter to their members "Think of us when drawing up your will"

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 365 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL