Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Most Disliked Team 11 years 3 months ago #4449

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
Never really disliked a particular team as it's more the supporters who get up my nose. Historically WP have been a pain in the ar*e because they were Subi's horror team for years and their supporters never let us forget it although these days it's EP and SD due to their rabid fan base. Groups like SD's Abuse Crew do little for the game likewise those idiots for EP in their flannel shirts, goatees and missing teeth who abuse anyone and everyone. Played juniors for Souths and always had a soft spot for them...likewise Perth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Most Disliked Team 11 years 3 months ago #4456

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

po.cocko wrote: West Perth..................

Roygles and Salaryaco !

Soft spot for the Dees and SD.

Last edit: by Leedy.

Most Disliked Team 11 years 3 months ago #4465

• MikeXU1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Swan Districts FC
  • Thank you received: 0
I can't say I don't dislike any clubs.

I have had girlfriend's who have followed Claremont and South Freo, but there was one one time at the Newport in Freo I was talking to this girl and she mentioned she was a supporter of Peel Thunder and regularly attended games. That did it for me, wasn't interested.

I'm not happy with the Peel / EP situation, and I think everyone who is not a supporter of these two clubs will get some excitement when they hear one of the 7 non-aligned have smashed them.

Even if your a South's supporter hearing the Sharks have downed EP will be a bonus!

Most Disliked Team 11 years 3 months ago #4466

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

BC wrote: Never really disliked a particular team as it's more the supporters who get up my nose. Historically WP have been a pain in the ar*e because they were Subi's horror team for years and their supporters never let us forget it although these days it's EP and SD due to their rabid fan base. Groups like SD's Abuse Crew do little for the game likewise those idiots for EP in their flannel shirts, goatees and missing teeth who abuse anyone and everyone. Played juniors for Souths and always had a soft spot for them...likewise Perth.

It doesnt surprise that you dislike SD's many rabid fans! No Subi fan would be accustomed to big crowds and a big fan base :P it does surprise me though that you refer to the abuse crew because you have probably never been near the can bar, might get your Ralph Lauren shirt dirty ay :P
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Most Disliked Team 11 years 3 months ago #4479

• Johnno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Mine has changed over the years, used to hate EP and EF in the late 70's because they were our most bitter rivals then WP have pretty much had a mortgage on it since then but really my disappointment in my own club has surpassed any hatred for any other WAFL clubs these days. In fact like a few others here i have a bit of a soft spot for the Demons. When i think of the forthcoming season it gives me a soft on.

Most Disliked Team 11 years 3 months ago #4483

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Football teams per se - 2 I hate with intensity, not hard to guess...if so, does back stabbers give you a hint? As for the other 6 WAFL teams, Subi were unbearable with their absolute arrogance, but they've quietened down a bit - for a while I suppose. Swans supporters with their childish 'wooooooo', but they din't seem to get many wooooos in last year. Maybe bundy gal can get them up this year. Other than that like BC said it's not so much the club you dislike as the supporters that get up your nose. I could hate souths, but hey...they can't help being a scumbag whinging club that forgets that they are the number 2 WAFL club in Freo ;)
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Most Disliked Team 11 years 3 months ago #4486

• Dazzler
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 391

Johnno wrote: In fact like a few others here i have a bit of a soft spot for the Demons. When i think of the forthcoming season it gives me a soft on.

Absolute pearler!

Most Disliked Team 11 years 3 months ago #4493

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Hooroo DD.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Most Disliked Team 11 years 3 months ago #4494

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Swandog wrote:

BC wrote: Never really disliked a particular team as it's more the supporters who get up my nose. Historically WP have been a pain in the ar*e because they were Subi's horror team for years and their supporters never let us forget it although these days it's EP and SD due to their rabid fan base. Groups like SD's Abuse Crew do little for the game likewise those idiots for EP in their flannel shirts, goatees and missing teeth who abuse anyone and everyone. Played juniors for Souths and always had a soft spot for them...likewise Perth.

It doesnt surprise that you dislike SD's many rabid fans! No Subi fan would be accustomed to big crowds and a big fan base :P it does surprise me though that you refer to the abuse crew because you have probably never been near the can bar, might get your Ralph Lauren shirt dirty ay :P

:lol: gold mate but you know BC doesnt travel out to Basso, it might dirty up his audi!! :P

Most Disliked Team 11 years 3 months ago #4510

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dislike the Swans and WP

Don't mind South Freo and Claremont

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 202 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020