Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Favourite WAFL Grounds 11 years 2 months ago #4441

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Not in this town Bazza.

Not in this town.

WE have always had fantastic grounds.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Favourite WAFL Grounds 11 years 2 months ago #4457

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Lathlain is a great ground to watch footy at. Whilst it could be done up with some money to make it better in some areas, if you just give it a coat of paint it will be looking magnificent for the start of the season.

Always liked watching games at Leederville for the fact you can sit there with the bar behind you and watch the game.

I like the old grandstand at Swans. However a good coat of paint would make it look even better.

Favourite WAFL Grounds 11 years 2 months ago #5877

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Mr AFL wrote: Lathlain is a great ground to watch footy at. Whilst it could be done up with some money to make it better in some areas, if you just give it a coat of paint it will be looking magnificent for the start of the season.

Always liked watching games at Leederville for the fact you can sit there with the bar behind you and watch the game.

I like the old grandstand at Swans. However a good coat of paint would make it look even better.

The main thing that stuffs Lathlain up is it's crap members bar set up, you can't see the game from the members bar theres only that crap fenced area outside that makes you feel like a POW.

Leederville is pretty good and both the old WPFC and new SFC members area are ideal.

I'ts a pity they can't finish the outer off properly, I would like to see all the WAFL Finals played there.

Favourite WAFL Grounds 11 years 2 months ago #5878

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Demons Forever wrote: Not in this town Bazza.

Not in this town.

WE have always had fantastic grounds.

dream on - not parochial much...lol

Favourite WAFL Grounds 11 years 2 months ago #5882

• Ol Boy
  • Thank you received: 0
SD You ever play on that Gosnells ground or for Gosnells back in your day ???

Yes off topic I know but I will be brief

Favourite WAFL Grounds 11 years 2 months ago #5933

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Ol Boy wrote: SD You ever play on that Gosnells ground or for Gosnells back in your day ???

Yes off topic I know but I will be brief

Yes mate i have played at Gosnells on Gosnells oval, whys that?
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Favourite WAFL Grounds 11 years 2 months ago #5954

• Ol Boy
  • Thank you received: 0
I was just wondering I was there at Gosnells in 81'and it was a great ground then haven't been back for a long time but that was probably a while before you got there. Just wondered when you played we may have crossed paths but as I said probably before you played.

Favourite WAFL Grounds 11 years 2 months ago #5959

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Ol Boy wrote: I was just wondering I was there at Gosnells in 81'and it was a great ground then haven't been back for a long time but that was probably a while before you got there. Just wondered when you played we may have crossed paths but as I said probably before you played.

Nah i playef in 1992/93 , you would hve played with Ross Leipold i reckon?
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Favourite WAFL Grounds 11 years 2 months ago #5971

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bazza wrote:

Mr AFL wrote: Lathlain is a great ground to watch footy at. Whilst it could be done up with some money to make it better in some areas, if you just give it a coat of paint it will be looking magnificent for the start of the season.

The main thing that stuffs Lathlain up is it's crap members bar set up, you can't see the game from the members bar theres only that crap fenced area outside that makes you feel like a POW.

Leederville is pretty good and both the old WPFC and new SFC members area are ideal.

I'ts a pity they can't finish the outer off properly, I would like to see all the WAFL Finals played there.

I agree that it would be great if we could extend the bar out and have an area similar to Subiaco. Would love to be rich and be able to walk in and make the changes haha. Still love watching footy there though :)

Favourite WAFL Grounds 11 years 2 months ago #5972

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Swandog wrote:

Ol Boy wrote: I was just wondering I was there at Gosnells in 81'and it was a great ground then haven't been back for a long time but that was probably a while before you got there. Just wondered when you played we may have crossed paths but as I said probably before you played.

Nah i playef in 1992/93 , you would hve played with Ross Leipold i reckon?

Ross Leipold is the Competition Director for the Perth District I'm pretty sure. Not relevant but someone mentioned Ross :cheer: ;)

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 852 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977